You look like a fish

Start from the beginning

"What worked Blake" I said more forceful.

"Don't you worry about it sweetheart" he said and stroke my hands who was agains his cheek. My hands was burning for him.

I shocked my self out of it and took away my hands. I saw Blake pouted a little and I almost awed at him but I was mad at him.

"Tell me" I demand and I heard Blake let out a big sigh. "Ughhhhh fine. But please don't be mad at me" he said and hide behind my hair. His face was agains my neck again.

"Forget about it" he growled against my hair making me frown.
"What did you just said" I said and took his head away from my neck making him look at me.

"I want you to forget about it" he started but I cut him out with a hand in the air.

"No what did you do" I said sternly

He sigh again and said "Please just don't worry about it, I got it under control okay?" he said and I open my mouth to speak. But the I closed it and open it again.

"Stop you look like a fish" Blake said and poked my cheek.

"Stop" I said and slapped his hand away.

"Im sorry baby but they have stopped drinking isn't what you wanted? he asked and dragged his hand in his Black hair making me swoon over how sexy he looked with an open with shirt and a grey jacket on top and black jeans.

"Yes of course" I said maybe a little to Loud because Blake shuddered away from me with his hands on top of his head.

"Stop screaming I have a sensitive hearing" he complain and i said a small sorry but contain to look at him with hatred. I was so mad right now.

"Then stop trying to get it out of me because I'm not saying anything" he

"Yeah okay" I said and smiled a little at him.

"But it still doesn't explain how they would stop drinking like that and then beg for my forgiveness liked they had killed someone so quick and suddenly"I said to Blake.

"Well for them who is addicted to alcohol can only think of alcohol. It makes them their world. All they can think of is that addiction that they need more of it. And even when they have it. they want even more" he said and stroke a loosen hair string behind my ear.

"So you mean that now that they can't drink anymore they see what's around them? Didn't they before?" I asked confused.

"No they didn't see the world. They saw alcohol who was their new world. It's like my love to you. Before you I saw another world, a darker and a miserable one. But when you came. I find myself a new world that focused on you. You are my new world Liz, you bring me happiness and light that I never knew about. You give me a purpose to live" he said. Our bodies was so close but get so far. I felt his warm and body heart on me. But not him. It made me cold.

"And now when they can se the real world they can see what's truly matters, you. "He said and took me in his arms again.

"Thank you" I said and brought him closer to me if possible.

"For what baby?" He asked and stroke my hair between his thumb while slowly breathing in and out in my neck making me shudder with pleasure.

"For bringing my parents back" I said and smiled.

He looked at me ones again and placed small kiss on my forehead.

"Your my girl, and I will take care of what's mine" he whispered and i sunk even lower towards him feeling his heat I was so slowly becoming addicted to.

"But what if they start drinking again? What if they drink when no one sees. Like home? Or at work" I said.

He looked startled at first but then said. "The twins and two others is at your house at all time, and baby, when your at work it is illegal to drink" he said and smiled at me with his flashing smile.

"Right" I said and blushed a little.

"Don't worry baby, I will take care of you know" he said and kissed my cheek one by one making my cheeks even reeder than before.

Finishhhhh chapter 12 is here. How you think of it! Like it so far? Please comment what you think of it it would make me so glad. Thank you for reading so you in next chapter. Love //Jenny
Share, comment vote. :)