I laughed," No, babe. But I have a question."

Niall sighed in relief."What is it, babe?" I still blushed when he called that.

I took a deep breath."When would you like me to move in?"

****

Niall's POV

I was completely ecstatic when Liam parents accelted our engagement. And on top of that he's moving in!

As of right now, I'm tiding up the flat and listening to P!nk's 'F***cking Perfect'.

"Made a wrong turn, once or twice.'

'Dug my way out, blood and fire.'

'Bad decisions once or twice.'

'Welcome to my-y silly life.'

'Mistaking always second guessed underestimated. '

'Pretty, pretty please. Dont you ever feel like your nothing!"

I belted out iut the lyrics. I always sang when I was alone. But it was cut short when I heard a pair of hands clapping. I jumped and turned around, hands flying to my heart.

I saw Liam standing there, trying to contain his laughter. I playfully glared. "That was not very nice." I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Aw, I'm sorry, beautiful. You have such a good singing voice, I just couldn't resist." He strode across the room and wrapped his slightly tan arms around the middle of my back.

I laughed and snuggled my hean into his shoulder. "Suck up," I coughed.

It was his turn to pout. "Hey! Who's mean now?" I giggled and kissed his cheek. I stepped out of his grasp. I finished picking up any garbage I saw.

When I was done I flopped onto the couch with Liam. I sat up and grabbed the remote. I quickly snuggled back into Liam's side and turned on the T.V.

I flicked through the channels, finally settling of 'Madia's Witness Protection Program'. It was one of my favorite movies! Besides the Titanic, of course.

In the middle of the movie my IPhone went off indicating I had a phone call. Sighing, I shifted from my comfy postion on Liam's chest. I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID. I gasped.

It was my dad.

He hasn't even met Liam in person yet. Much less know he was my fiancé. Uh oh.

I realized I hadn't answered yet. "Hello Dad," I answered cheerfully.

"Hi, son. Guess what?" He asked.

"Umm... you have Nandos?" I asked giddily.

Dad laughed. "Why am I not surprised that you would guess something food related? However that's not it. I'm back in London!" He announced.

"That's great! How was your trip?"

"Good. it was nice to be back in Ireland. " He sighed.

I felt gulity. Dad wanted to move back to Ireland but I really wanted to stay here. It was my fault he couldn't move because he didn't want to leave me.

"I'm sorry, Dad," I murmurmerd.

"It's okay,  Ni. Really. I enjoy London. Now, there was a reason I called you," He stated.

"Ooh, what is it? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, much like earlier with mine and Liam's conversation.

Dad laughed. "No, I'm fine. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come visit? I have someone I want you to meet."

I gasped. Dad hasn't dated anyone since my mum left us years ago. "You found someone?!" I screamed.

"Niall, please lower your voice. Yes, I found someone. Her name is Sarah." I could tell from his voice how much he loved her.

"Sorry. Thats great, Dad. I can't wait to meet her. Can I bring someone also?" I whispered the last part. I knew if Liam found out I planned introducing him to my father, he would give himself a heart attack trying to make sure he would impressed my dad.

Dad laughed. "Of course! I think your brother is coming also."

"Greg!" I yelled. I loved my brother. He was always there for me. I appreciated it.

Dad laughed again. We talked for a while longer. We decided we would drive to his house on Saturday and stay the night. Sarah would be there and we would meet. I really am excited to meet her. By the way dad talked about her, I  could tell I would love her.

After I hung up, I walked back to to the couch were Liam had continued watching the movie. When Liam heard my footstepd, he looked up and smiled. He opened his arms wide, wanting me to cuddle. I complied and layed my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him.

"So Liam, what would you say to meeting my father?"

****

Yay! They're meeting Daddy Horan! Haha.

So what do you guys think will hapoen with Sarah? What about Greg? It's all going to be in the next chapter.

Please vote fan and comment!! I will love you forever! :)

Xoxo Erin

Edited: June 24, 2014