Twenty Four

*** Okay, I know the whole book/series is dirty as hell but this is definitely NSFW, okay? DRIP, etc :)

I was in place at 4:57, my anxiousness overwhelming my desire to spend as little time on my knees as possible. What surprised me though was that he walked in just a minute later. I couldn't ever remember him being early.

"Stand. Inspection."

His voice wasn't angry but it was deep and... I was in for it today. I didn't realize until that moment how much I needed it. I jumped up and extended my arms, shivers running down my back. I kept my head down. He touched me everywhere -- his palm sweeping from my shoulder to my right ass cheek where he squeezed and then gave me a light swat. His foot tapped against the inside of my ankle, urging my stance wider. He tweaked a nipple, then caressed my hickey with the pad of his thumb before bringing it up and pressing against my lips. It felt like a kiss. I expected him to say something but he didn't, just wrapped the blindfold around my eyes.

I heard a drawer open and then he was pressing something against my ass, slipping it inside. Balls it felt like, each one making me gasp. Then something was sliding over my cock and my balls were getting stretched down just far enough to make me flinch when the cool metal weight slid into place to hold them low. "Step back. Good. Now up." I was on the stool and my arms were lifted up, my cuffs clicking into the hook on the ceiling. "Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir." The sudden vibration in my ass and against the base of my cock made me arch my back and pivot onto my tip-toes. He clicked his tongue in displeasure and I forced myself down, my feet flattening against the stool.

And then all hell broke loose. He didn't do a long, easy warm-up like he did most days. Instead the flogger tapped me only six or eight times before the thuds were deep and all I could hear was the blood rushing in my ears. I wanted to escape or scream for the first few hits and then all I wanted was more. As soon as I was acclimated I realized that instead of dreading them, I was anticipating each one for a much different reason. I let go.

"That's it Pet, you sound so perfect. Go ahead, let me hear you."

His words floated, I didn't even realize I'd been talking but forced myself to focus enough to hear the random syllables and moans escaping my lips. "Fuck Sir yes... fuck" was all I could manage before I returned to the low groans.

The first lash across my chest made me scream, the second made me shudder. By the fifth I was shaking my head and swearing. I'd never flown so quick or quite so low; it was more intense than anything we'd ever done. My balls were trying to tighten in vain, the weight kept them fighting. The vibrator in my ass rubbed and pressed every time he went for my ass and made me buck my hips. The flogger was everywhere and I lost track of what was even happening. I just felt.

It went on and on. My shoulders ached, my cock ached and every inch of my skin was on fire. "No, no no no fuck." Then the lashes bit into my cock and I scrambled back with a scream, losing my footing on the stool. I didn't fall though; between my arms being secured above me and something pressing behind me I was steady.

"What are your safe words?"

"What?" Was that a question?

"Your safe words."

"Oh" I knew this. "Daaaandelion?" Dandelion? "Dande...tiger?" I laughed at my own joke. I knew it was wrong but it was the only word in my head. Tiger. "Tulip? No." He let my hands down and I panicked. "NO! NO! Need! Daa fuck. Da fuck! Ro, RUBY!" That was it, ruby. "But no, no ruby! I don't mean it."

"Daffodil and Ruby. Do you want to safe word Chris?

"NO!!" I held my arms back up and almost sobbed in relief when I heard the click. "Thank you. Please, I need."

"You need this Pet?"

"YES! Don't stop, please. Hurt me."

He was a bit gentler, swatting just my ass. "Like this? Is this what you want?"

"No! More, please. I need it. Please Sir."

"Such a needy little boy."

"Yes daddy. I need it. I need you."

"You need this as much as I do, don't you?"

And then the weight was gone but the buzzing against my cock and in my ass got even stronger. I tried to rock, desperate for any stimulation I could get. "More, please!" He obliged, moving up to my back and then across my chest again, eliciting a loud moan. "Fuck!" My thighs then, the sting sharp and then across my cock making me buck and scream.

"You like that, I know you do."

"Yes, yes!" Again the tails bit into my cock, making my head flying back. I bit my lip and tasted blood as he landed again.

"I should flog this gorgeous cock until you explode. You deserve it, don't you?" Short, quick swats followed, several across my cock and then a few across my chest before two harder ones down low again.

"Yes Sir. I need... please. Please." I had no words, I had no air, I had no strength to beg. I felt his fingers wrap around my cock and slide up, tight against my tip and then the flogger came down on the bottom of my shaft and my balls. It was excruciating and I wanted more. I didn't know which way to fall.

"Come for me, Pet." He stroked me twice and I screamed, my aching balls finally getting their release. The toy got ripped out of my ass between the first and second wave and I sagged, my cuffs and shoulders holding my weight. "There you go. Such a good boy." I was in his arms then and being taken to bed.

"Need. Stay. More."

"Shhh"

"Empty. I don't want to be empty daddy." It was barely a whisper.

"Ask nicely." He was behind me, his fingertips running over my scalp.

"Please fill your little cockslut's hole. Please daddy."

He yanked at my hair, his fingers curling into a fist. I heard his sharp inhale and knew he'd enjoyed my words. "Want my cock, princess or is that not enough?"

"Always enough. Always want you." I felt him shift behind me and then he was slipping deep, filling me up in one long thrust. "Fuck daddy, YES!"

He rolled me forward, pressing me into the bed. His thighs pushed my knees forward and he used my shoulders for leverage, holding me down as he pounded into me. "Is that what you need? Huh? Need that little hole used?"

"Yes Sir, use me, please!"

"Mine. All mine" he gasped, coming hard. He didn't pull right out, just collapsed with most of his weight on top of me. His lips found my shoulder. "I love making you scream."