Ten

It may have been because the dance floor was packed but I didn't ignore the idea that he might have been holding me so tightly because of what had happened in the hallway, even if he didn't register it as such. He was leaning against the wall and I was pulled tight against him, his thumbs tucked into my pockets as his fingers held my hips against him. I felt guarded and protected but I had no idea what to do with my hands.

The music was thumping and everyone was moving and I started to move with the music without realizing it. "Do you want to dance?" he asked me, breathing against my ear.

"Whatever you want Sir." I had to turn my head towards him and practically yell for him to hear me.

"You have an opinion and I asked for it. Don't make it difficult. I will do what I want but am willing to take your desires into account. Answer the question."

"I'm sorry. Yes Sir, I would like to." I needed to stop being coy. It seemed like the right thing to do, the right thing to say but with him it wasn't. When would I learn? He didn't answer and didn't move and I had no idea if I'd lost my chance. I caught sight of Ollie who was practically using Kevin as a pole. The boy could dance, damn. Maybe it was better that we stayed here. I couldn't take my eyes off them, I think Kevin might have been actually drooling. I expected fangs to appear at any moment and for him to take a bite out of the object of his desire. That man was radiating sex and Ollie just kept stirring him up.

The song switched over to something a bit slower and heavier and suddenly I was moving forward. There was finally a little bit of room on the dance floor thanks to people coupling and holding each other close. "My arms and back are fine" Greg said once he had his hands around my waist and I was glad he knew I had no idea what to do.

I rested my elbows on his arms and my hands on the outside of his shoulders. "Okay Sir?"

"Yes." He slid his hands further back and pulled me closer. His palms grazed over the open skin between the waistband and cinched-up back of my shorts and I shivered. He chuckled and I felt it in his chest and then his fingertips dipped in, cupping my ass.

"Jesus Sir."

"I like these shorts very, very much."

I did too. They were now my favorite article of clothing. "Can I put my head on your chest?" We were so close together that it was hard to hold it back.

"Yes Pet."

Happy fucking New Years to me. I rested my cheek against the warm leather of his vest, my lips mere inches from his neck. There was so much skin here and I wanted to lick all of it. He was the perfect height and swayed in time to the beat. It felt like a dream to be in his arms this way. I couldn't ignore the way he smelled, or felt or the way he'd protected me in the hallway. I wanted him desperately.

"We need a room" he said, grinding his cock against me to make his point. I wasn't arguing. If I wasn't careful I was going to pop right out of the front of these little laced up shorts. I'd already completely forgotten we were in public but luckily just about everyone else had as well. One hand disappeared from under my shorts and he must have motioned to Kevin because the four of us ended up practically falling into a room, the door banging closed behind us.

"Lower it" Kevin said and suddenly I was alone as he and Greg spun a crank under the table and it slowly slid down. "Good?" he asked and Greg nodded, then grabbed me.

"Hands and knees" Greg whispered and I climbed on, coming face to face with Ollie who was only inches from my face and completely naked. "Time to undo a few of these stubborn laces."

I felt the yank and tug as he unraveled the knot but then he was gentle, loosening the string as he ran his thumbs along the opening it created. I melted into a puddle but snapped back to reality when Ollie's jaw tightened and his head drooped down. Kevin hadn't wasted any time and I rocked my hips back, urging Greg on. Ollie caught my eyes, his glazed over and bright as he was forced forward. He was straining to hold himself back though, every muscle in his arms and chest was clenched. Kevin had one hand in the small of his back and I followed the line of his other, curious.

And then Greg was opening me up and his cock was all I could think about. "Your skin looks beautiful under the lights. You took so well earlier, didn't you? Such a good boy."

He was being gentle, oddly gentle but I wasn't complaining. Kevin was going hard enough for both of them and then Ollie was yanked upright, Kevin's mysterious hand in full view now. He had Ollie's balls stretched down low, his entire hand gripped tightly around the top of his sac. I would have been screaming but Ollie was taking it and must have been enjoying it or Kevin wouldn't do it. I tried not to squeeze my legs together. Not that I really could with Greg picking up the pace and drilling me from behind but the reaction was there.

"Chris?" Kevin asked, snapping my attention back. "Should I let Ollie come?"

Me? Huh? Well that was easy, of course he -- but Ollie was shaking his head 'no' so slightly that I almost wasn't sure he actually was. And then his lips puckered up, a definite no. "Has he been good Sir?" Greg growled behind me and I almost missed Kevin's answer. He liked my question.

"Good? He's been perfect, haven't you babe?"

"Yes Master" Ollie panted, then shook his head and bit his lip as Kevin adjusted his hand.

"But Ollie's always good, always mine" he growled, forcing a pant from Ollie's lips.

"Such a perfect sub should be happy with getting fucked, shouldn't he? He shouldn't expect to come so I say no." I don't know why those words felt like lightning bolts to my balls but they did and I almost came right there. Watching Ollie while getting fucked was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. I hoped I'd made the right choice, had said the right things and done what he wanted.