Sang's eyes widen and she shakes her head, her fingers moving at a fast rate in Kota's face. I grin as I look at his wide eyes, taking in everything she says with her fingers. "What'd she say?" I ask.

Kota smiles when Sang's fingers suddenly come to a stop. "It's fine, honestly Sang." He looks to Luke. "We'll see you at Lunch. Let's go." He says that last part to me.

I look towards Sang. "Sit with us at lunch. I won't take a fucking no as an answer." She's hesitates but nods her head. Kota waves his goodbye and then we're off. I look to Kota as we move through the crowd of people, bashing shoulders with each other. "Do you like her?" I ask.

He looks at me, pushing his glasses up his nose. He presses his lips together and nods his head, understanding my silent double meaning to my question. He likes her as a person and more then a friend, even though he's barely spoke two words to the poor girl.

I turn and look straight ahead as we walk to class, the whole time my thoughts are consumed with a fucking gorgeous green eyed, chameleon haired beauty.

---------------------------------------------

•Sang•

I let Luke lead me to my next class. He used his phone a couple of times but I didn't pay attention, to busy watching the people around me even though I wished to watch him. I didn't want to seem like a stalker, the stalker I was, so I forced myself to watch those around me.

Students were rushing to get to class, some were not and were hanging in the halls in small groups or by themselves, mingling with friends. Some were holding text books, reading as they walked. Others were on their phones. I wished to get my camera out so I could capture the rush of students around me but I didn't want questions from Luke.

We come to a stop and I find North leaning against the door frame. He's on his phone but the boy beside him, the one with the copper hair and serious blue eyes was not. Like me, he is watching what goes on around him but the moment myself and Luke break through the crowd, his serious blue eyes land on me. That must be Nathan.

"Sang, this is Nathan." Luke says with a grin. North pockets his phone and looks at me.

My eyes meet Nathan's blue ones and I send him a small smile that silently says hello. "Hey Peanut, how's the first day going?"

I tilt my head to the side of the nickname, remembering Gabriel call me 'Trouble', why I do not know. My hand comes up and plays with the tips of the braid. I itch to take it out but I don't want to offend Luke. I feel like people can see right through me and I don't like it. I'm being noticed. I hate being noticed.

I nod my head at Nathan's questions and he grins, showing me his pearly white teeth. "Great." He turns to Luke, his face becoming just as serious as his eyes. "Everything going okay?"

North glares at Nathan's head, and Luke sends me a worried glance. My whole body tenses up and I wonder if I'm missing something. I mean, I probably am. These boys are friends with teachers that work at this school for goodness sake.

I move my head and look back at the thinning crowd, trying to not pay attention. It's nothing to do with me and it's not like I'm going to blab. Nothing is said so I look back at them to see that they're all looking at each other, silently communicating but not saying any words.

Not understanding, I turn and go into the classroom, going to the back of the class. Footsteps are right behind me and I look over my shoulder to see North following. I sit down in a seat and look over towards the door. Nathan pats Luke on the shoulder and then Luke is gone and Nathan is coming in. He sees North about to take the seat behind me. As North pulls out the seat to sit down, Nathan flies into it. "Mine."