CH. 42 (Electra)

Ok so me AND TwistedXSymphony wrote this. She started it but was a looser and got writers block the forced me to finish it, ;P which is why it took so dang long! Sorry guys, but here is the next chapter!! Love you Steph! ;P

-NovaEagle

---------------------------

The light was leaving and getting replaced by a green blur. My lungs burned for air and my muscles ached from no blood pumping though my veins, but I heard it. I heard the beat of my heart. When everything settled down I gasped for that much needed breath.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Hayden. I lay there immovable for what seemed like years and then I leaned in for our kiss.

Once our loving kiss came to an end, I started getting up. Everything ached and I nearly fell when I tried to get up.

Once I got my footing, I stretched and heard a satisfying pop.

No later was I swept off my feet and into Hayden's arms.

"Electra! Electra Electra Electra." Hayden kept on repeating my name and I just hugged him even tighter.

"Calm down Hayden, I was just dead, no big deal." His eyes widened at the near mention on me and death in the same sentence.

"We'll speak about this later. I think its time to head on." Once he finished Miki and Axel came from out of the woods, Axel not looking so happy.

When they met my gaze, they rushed over to see me and in clear flesh. "ELECTRA! WE DID IT!" Miki said whilst hugging me. Axel gave me a small smile and came over to the hug too. When the hug fest was over from a breaking in the trees came a flushed looking Josh and Karina with a wide smile on her face.

"What's up with you guys?" When they heard my voice, Karina quickly turned into a bear and tackle me to the ground. I was in shock until I heard her say, "I got my powers back!"

I scrunched my eyes at her. "When did you lose them?" She got off of me and helped me up once she turned back human.

"When Hades captured me, long story but we'll catch up at the hotel. Come on!"

"Hold on," Josh suddenly says, he turns to Hayden, "Where's Dalton and Snow?" Hayden rolls his eyes, smirking the cute smirk of his.

"Snow started chasing a squirrel and Dalton joined in the hunt." I giggle,

"Sounds like Snow!!" Hayden laughs and I look up into his smiling face, he leans down again and kisses me.

"Ok, come on you two, lets get a room for you." Axel says and me and Hayden laugh. Hayden picks me up and starts to carry me to the car,

"I can walk!" I say to him, he smiles at me,

"Maybe but I'm still not letting you down." I blush and curl up in his arms, closing my eyes and suddenly falling asleep.

I wake up to a wet tongue licking my face and I reach out and grab Snow,

"Snow!! I missed you!! Did you miss me?" I hear people chuckle and I look around, Hayden sitting beside me on the ground and the rest standing or sitting on the beds. I notice someone new as well, a tall fair skinned, brown haired man with a longbow slung across his back, Josh notices me staring and introduces me,

"Electra this is my friend Dalton Wylderider." Dalton inclines his head,

"Glad to see you awake Electra."I sit up as the movement moves his hair and I glimpse his ears,

"You're an elf..." I whisper. Josh smiles,

"He scared Karina as well." Karina looks at him and throws a pillow at him,