CHAPTER ELEVEN(Karina)

Written by TwistedXSymphony

"Ugh! I had him!" Currently I was in my oasis/room after somedays of thinking and piloting we came to a conclusion that we needed to head out and search for the others, we being Axel and me and, that I was close to ripping that guy Ben to shreds but he ended up disappearing in the water of the pond and out of my grasp. Now since that little incident I have also apologized for my unacceptable behavior to Axel.

"What do we do? We don't even know where these guys are, he didn't even drop a hint on us." I grumbled the last part.

"Well mabey if you didn't chase him out the last time he could've." Axel said pointing it out I almost flipped him off but ripples in the water startled me not to.

I smirked at our new found 'friend'.

"Hiya Ben." Axel greeted, I was a princess so with respect I addressed him formally and without attacking.

"Hey Axel...Del Rio," He gave I friendly smile to my best friend and a curt nod in which I returned. Glad to now were on the same page, he wont offend or speak out of place and I wont attack him.

"Hello Ben." Was all I said.

...

"Umm alright, so I guess I'll get this started, what brings ya back here bud?" My faithful friend says as to not let me speak. He quickly looks at Axel and talks.

"The other demigods are in one place now, all we need is you."

"Who's we?" I ask not really sure who's the 'we' part.

"Right, I never got to say." He says eying me.

"Ugh, Axel make the mean guy go away." I say to Axel while I push him towards Ben. Ben just smirks.

Then Axel turns on his heels and also eyes me. I then just give up and face the consequences.

"Ben I'm sorry for attacking you, I was not myself and I'm sorry." I apologize. He stares me in the eyes and soon after a kinda long while I can tell he's lost. I clap my hands in front of his face to get back his attention and he jumps back startled.

"Huh, Oh right, yeah I forgive you, just don't do it again I feel bad for animals or more specific prey now." He says that he got in that position.

"No promises~" I chirp back to him.

"Alright so, who are they?" Axel's expression nonchalant.

"Miki Hanson, daughter of Nike the goddess of victory. Josh Darkfire, mother an Ice nymph and father Helios. Then there's Electra Bellator, daughter of Artemis and Ares."

"Who are these gods? The don't sound one bit familiar." I ask bewildered.

"Ahh the perks of not going to the world meetings." Axel sighs.

"Then you have a lot of catching up to do but in the meanwhile, we have to get you guys together somehow and there all in America. Please tell me you know where at least that is." Ben adds.

"Of course I know where America is, that where I get my top of the line vehicles. They make them much faster over there than here I just got my new model just this week-" I stop mid sentence as an idea pops into my head.

"Oh no no no,"

"What!? What's wrong?!" Ben frantically asks getting worried.

"That look in her eyes, she's having one of her crazy ideas again. Last time my father had to bail us out of her last one." Axel answer defeated.

"But you had fun right and this one is actually going to help us and we helped rebuild that last town didn't we!" I say excitedly.

"Okay well I can make a dark corridor and go to the far reachs of Egypt and start from there and then the cars will help us along the rest of the way! Awesome road trip!" I say already antsy to try out my new baby!