CHAPTER 33(Josh)

Written by NovaEagle97

A/N: Sorry it's so long! Wanted to put his dream in there.

I ran back to the car, an image of Miki bleeding flashing through my head. I landed in the drivers seat, the engine roaring to life as the rest of the group gets in. I shift it in to first and punch it, quickly going from second to third, then fourth gear. A speed limit sign shoots past, 50 MPH. I look at the speedometer. 85.

"Josh, the hospitals about ten minutes down the road." I shake my head. 'Screw the speed limit!' I think, my foot slamming on the clutch, shifting to fifth, and making the needle move up to 180 miles an hour. Electra falls back in her seat,

"Make that five." I nod,

"That sounds better." And silence falls, the roar of the engine the only noise as the tension rises.

Less than five minutes later I burst through the door, startling the receptionist.

"A girl just got in from an ambulance, brown hair, short, just got into a car crash, what's her room number?" The receptionist shuffles around in some papers and looks back at me,

"35, on the left!" She says to my back as I burst through the doors, the others tight on my heels. I skid to a stop at the room and look through the glass, seeing Miki lying on a table with doctors surrounding her. I grab my head, suddenly seeing Annabell's small body lying in a coffin.

"Oh no, not again, please Lord not again..." I mumble, backing into the wall and sliding down it, praying all the while.

"Dear Lord, she's in your hands, don't take her from us...from me Lord, don't do this again Lord please. You have her life in Your hands Lord, I ask that you return it to her body. Give her back to us Lord. Please....I don't need another Annabell..." I stutter off, a sob escaping my throat. I feel Electra sit beside me and hug me. I wrap my arms around her and finally let it go, crying on her shoulder as I continually pray. Karina sits down on the other side, placing a hand on my shoulder as Hayden and Axel lay a hand on my knees, all comforting, letting me know that they will always be there.

I don't know how long we stay there, me, praying and crying on Electra as the others comfort me, when the door opens and one of the doctors steps out. All our heads snap in his direction as he looks at us,

"She is stable, but only one person may visit her at a time." I let out a gasp, she was going to live!! Hayden clapped me on the shoulder,

"She's gonna live bro! Come on, you visit her, we'll run get some food for you." I look up at him and smile as he helps me up. They turn and go as I start to walk in when the doctor stops me,

"Legions getting stronger Joshua Hellfire. She's lucky, and so are you, that he didn't kill her." I look up at him with wide eyes, he nods and turns to leave when I stop him,

"Thank you, for everything." He smiles and then the air folds around him, but I don't see this, the only thing I see is Miki. I walk to her bedside and kneel down, grabbing her hand and holding it in mine.

"Thank you Lord..." I whisper. Rub her head, just above the bandage they put on. I brush the cloth and it comes away in my hand! I jerk my hand away, watching the ash blow away. I look at my hand, but I didn't use my fire power. I try to brush the ash away, but the whole thing suddenly turns to ash! I see the gash on her forehead and it starts to heal, the blood drying up and it closing.

"What..?" I glance at the rest of her, and all of her other cuts and scrapes are healing as well!! She suddenly opens her eyes, gasping.

"Miki!" She looks at me and grabs me, pulling me into a hug.