CHAPTER 26(Electra)

A/N: Nymeria_Wolf is still studying. She's taking her exam THursday so pray for her!

-NovaEagle97

Electra

"Electra, it's over, we're going." I hear Hayden say. I look around, watching Axel pick up an unconscious Karina. Hayden moves from his arms and to his side so we can walk together. I see Josh grab Miki's hand and look at the bite mark, I hope she's okay!

"Miki...are you okay?" I ask, she turns and smiles at me,

"I'm fine Electra, what about you?" I shake my head,

"I don't know... What she did was..."

"Revenge." I look up as Josh speaks, fire and ice mingling in his eyes.

"I heard what that Vampire said to her, and I was about to let loose and burn her to a crisp myself when Jesse grabbed me. They were working for Legion." He says, and I gasp. Suddenly Miki points to where we left the dead Vampire, Jesse.

"Guys, he's gone!" Hayden and Josh quickly look around, searching for the vampire. I walk over to the hole that we left him in, looking for any sign of how he escaped. Josh suddenly is beside me. Looking at the chains.

"Dang, he bit through 'em. Great." He sighs and I turn to see Axel already far off.

"Come on, there's no way we can track him, lets catch up to Axel." He nods and we turn and run with the others to where Axel was waiting.

********************************************

"What happened to her?" Miki asks Axel. We were all back in the hotel suite. Karina in the other room still unconscious and the rest of us gathered in the little kitchenette. Josh was fixing some stew, and Miki, me, Hayden, Ben, and Axel were sitting around the room.

"Her animal side took over. You know how she can turn into animals, but when she looses control she's... "

"Like that?" Hayden finishes, and Axel just nods. Josh suddenly takes the pot off the stove,

"Stews ready. I'm going to see if Karina's awake." Axel stops him,

"Might not be a good decision." Josh stops and looks at Axel, he turns and picks up a bowl,

"Might not be, but I bet she's hungry." He walks into the room and shuts the door. Axel walks back to us and sits down. I lean forward and ask him,

"Will she be okay?"