Epilogue

*15 Years Later*

Angel's POV

"Honey, will you please just go rest and I'll cook dinner." pleaded Jacob for what seemed like the thousandth time.

"I'm perfectly fine with cooking dinner." I replied.

It is happening all over again. He was like this when I was pregnant with the twins as well. Always so overprotective. The argument went for what felt like hours.

"Babe, do you really wanna argue with a pregnant woman?" I asked menacingly as I was getting tired of having this argument.

I saw him gulp before he answered, "No."

"Good. Now move away from the stove so I can get back to cooking." I told him and he obeyed, pecking my lips then walking out.

"Mommy!" called my 6 year old son Luke as she ran towards me followed by her twin sister.

"Yes baby?" I asked looking down at him.

"Emily was talking to a boy today." he told me.

"Emily?" I asked.

"Yes." he nodded his head.

"Did I just hear that my daughter was talking to boys?" asked Jacob coming in.

"Mommy Luke scared him away." pouted Emily making her look ten times more adorable.

"Good job son!" said Jacob high-fiving Luke.

"Jacob." I warned.

"What? She is too young to talk to boys." he replied.

"Oh yeah? And what age is she not too young to talk to boys." I asked.

"I dunno about thirty. Maybe forty." He answered shrugging.

I shook my head at him chuckling.

"Sweetheart, leave your sister alone." I told Luke then turned to Emily, "And you sweetie, the only boys in your life are daddy, Luke, your uncles and your grandpa. Got that?" I asked.

"Fine." she said before running away to play followed by her brother. Looks like he is going to be the overprotective brother just like his uncles.

"He is gonna turn out like you brothers." said Jacob.

"Tell me about it." I told him before going back to making dinner.

After dinner all of us sat on the porch just staring at the stars.

I watched my family starting with my very handsome mate and husband. I then turned watching my daughter and son. Lastly I stared at my tummy. A huge grin was on my face at the picture of my family. Looks like everything turned out great after all and I wouldn't want to change a single thing about it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Well my wittle kittens there you got it. I am gonna miss this book so much. I had great fun writing it. Thanks to every single one of you who read it.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading the book!!!

Now the book reached #17 in werewolf yesterday and I wanna say guys thank you so much!! It made me super duper happy!!!

Also now that I finished this book I'm starting a new one. Please check it out!!!

Please vote, comment and share!!!

WUV YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! ~ Fawzia <3