Chapter 10

Jacob's POV

I let out a yawn as I opened my eyes slowly. I looked at Angel who was still asleep. She looked so peaceful. Angel looked like an Angel. See what I did there. Her eyes finally fluttered open and it took her a few seconds to remember what happened.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning Beautiful." I said kissing her forehead. I could see her blushing a little. God she is so damn cute! "Good morning." she replied. "I'll be downstairs. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. Make yourself at home." I said and headed out of the door.

Angel's POV

I watched as Jacob left the room. Everything that happened yesterday came back to me and I found myself beaming like an idiot. I went over to the bag Tyler gave Jacob and picked out a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and took my tooth brush with me.

I headed to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I changed into my jeans and t-shirt then ran a brush through my hair. I tied it in a ponytail and headed downstairs. I finally reached the kitchen and Jacob came into view.

I decided to surprise him and went and hugged him from the back and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey kitten." said Jacob, "Hey." I replied, "Is pancakes ok?" he asked and I nodded enthusiastically earning a chuckle from him. I just loved pancakes.

He kept two plates on the table and we both sat down and started eating. We were finally done and I was waiting for Jacob to take me back home though I wanted to stay longer. I mean it's Saturday after all.

Jacob came back down. He was wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. We headed to his car and he started driving. I decided to break the silence, "Jacob?" I called, "Hmm?" he answered, "Thanks." I said, "For what kitten?" he asked, "For everything." I said, "It's nothing. I'm happy as long as I make you happy." he said making me smile. That is the sweetest thing anyone had ever told me.

We finally reached my house. Just as I was about to open the door he held my hand, "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" he asked and I nodded. I opened the door and got out and he did the same. He came over to my side and held my hand. Our faces were a few inches from each other and in seconds our lips met. Our lips were moving slowly together. He then kissed my forehead, "See ya tomorrow my little kitten." he said and left.

The kiss was what you would call lingering. I could still feel the warmth of his lips on mine. I finally snapped out of my little daydream and started to skip towards the door. Yes I skipped. What I was overjoyed at the moment. I opened the door and headed in.

The first person I saw was Tyler, "So I'm guessing the night went well?" he said and I nodded still grinning. I went over and hugged him tight, "Sis can't breathe." he said and I released him. "Thank you." I said and he smiled at me. "Glad you're happy."  "So what did you tell mom and dad?" I asked curious. "I told them you were staying over at a friend's house." he said.

I headed upstairs and decided to take a bath. I then changed into my white skirt and tank top. I decided to head to the pack house and hang out with Sophia. I reached there in ten minutes and entered. I went upstairs to Sophia's room and knocked but there was no answer. I opened the door and she wasn't there. I decided to check in the game room and there she was playing air hockey with Bella. There were also other wolves in the room mostly boys. "Hey Soph. Hey bells." I said as I walked towards them, "Hey gel." they said in unison. God they know I hate that nickname.

"Hey Angel." said Chase. I let out a groan and turned around to face him, "What?" I said sounding irritated. "Ouch that hurts," he said keeping a hand on his heart. "Whatever." I muttered, "So wanna go on a date tomorrow?" he asked, "No." I answered bluntly. "Oh come on, please?" he asked again, "No." I said again. "Why not." he asked. "I don't like you." I replied casually. "And why is that?" he asked walking towards me. I walked back and he walked forward. "Cause you're an arrogant jerk." I replied, "Oh I am huh?" he asked and I nodded.

I was starting to get pissed at him so I called Tyler through mind link.

"Ty, Chase is bugging me again." I said

"Be there in a minute." he replied.

"Let go of me, Chase." I said as he grabbed my wrist. What the hell is wrong with him? God I wish Jacob was here. As if my magic Jacob came through the window. "Let her go this instance." he said in his alpha tone. "And whatcha gonna do about it?" said Chase unfazed.

That's it I took the chance and kicked him where the sun don't shine. "What the hell?" he yelled. I ran over to Jacob and he grabbed my hand and ran out. We ran until we finally reached the forest. My wrist was a bit red from Chase's grip and Jacob noticed it. His eyes were turning black. "I'm gonna rip his head off." he said walking back. I grabbed him by the waist, "It's ok, Jacob. Calm down." I said.

He turned around and his eyes were going back to their normal color.  "Are you ok?" he asked staring into my eyes and I nodded. Suddenly, we heard a sound from the bushes and out came Tyler. "What happened? Are you ok Angel?" asked Ty and I nodded.

His eyes searched me for any harm and landed on my wrist. Here we go again. "Ty, it's ok. Calm down." I said and he did.  He headed back leaving me with Jacob. "Are you sure I shouldn't go teach him a lesson." asked Jacob and I nodded. "Fine. But next time I will tear his head off." he said. I then realized that after what happened today people will start asking questions about me and Jacob. What's gonna happen now?  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Tada. Whatcha think?

Isn't Chase a jerk? And Jacob is just the sweetest!

And once again I'm sorry if it is short. I'll try my absolute best to make the next one as long as possible. Well I hope you liked the chapter. 

Plz vote, comment and share!!

Love ya all!! ~ Fawzia