Chapter 12

Angel's POV

I walked over to where 'Ashley' took Jacob. She was shamelessly flirting with him as if it was nothing. I let out a growl and Jacob noticed it. I tried listening close to what they were saying.

"So how about we ditch this dinner and go on a date?" asked Ashley.

"Umm I'm alpha remember. I can't ditch." Jacob said.

"Then after the dinner lets go out just you and me." she said batting her eyelashes at him. Can someone say desperate?

"No sorry I have plans." said Jacob before leaving her and coming towards me. 

"We need to talk." I said and pulled him towards the balcony.

"What's wrong?" asked Jacob.

"Seeing you always surrounded by girls made me decide something." I said to be cut off, "You're not breaking up with me are you?" he asked.

"Wha- no. I decided that I want everyone to know about us." I said and I saw his lips turning into a smile. 

"Glad you decided that." he said with mischievous grin. Before I can even tell what's going on he crashed his lips into mine. I was shocked and didn't kiss back. Jacob let go and pouted, "Kiss me back." he said, "No way not in public." I said. "Fine." he said still pouting so I gave him a small peck and he looked surprised but happy. 

"Come on." I said pulling him back inside. It was now dinner time and everyone was heading to the dining room. We entered and each of us sat. After dinner Jacob stood up and everyone went quiet.

"I have an announcement to make." he said, "You all know Angel the daughter of the Blue Moon pack." and everyone nodded. "Well she is my mate." 

Everyone started congratulating us while some girls were giving me death glares. Dinner was over and everyone was hanging out in the living room. The living room was as big as a ballroom and there were many couches. Right now it was mainly he teenagers you are hanging out in this living room as they have two and the adult are hanging out in the other living room.

All my five brothers came towards me and Jacob towering him. "We'll make it clear. If you ever hurt Angel physically or mentally you will wish you never were born. You got that?" said Justin.

"Yes sir." said Jacob giving him a mock salute. 

I dragged him towards a couch but he stopped me and took me to a one for only one person to sit on. I gave him a puzzled look and he just smiled, sat down and pulled me into his lap. "So wanna go on a date tomorrow?" he asked and I nodded enthusiastically. He then kissed me and this time I kissed back.

"Get a room you two." said Sophia making us break our kiss. Cue blush in 3...2...1... Yup I'm blushing. I can even feel my cheeks hot. I grabbed a pillow and threw at her but she dodged it laughing. 

"I'm upset with you Angel. Why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

"I was just not ready yet. I'm sorry." I replied.

"It's ok since you're happy." she said pulling me into a hug.

"Get a room you two." said Jacob and Sophia and exchanged glances before attacking him with pillows. We giggled as we hit him continuously.

"Alright. I surrender." he said and we stopped.

"Dude you should never mess with these chicks. They are scarier than the world's strongest warriors." said Tyler joking.

"Funny." I said sarcastically and he stuck his tongue at me. Real mature bro.I was happy that everyone was getting along well with Jacob. I was wrong being worried.

''I told you so." said my wolf.

"Yeah whatever." I replied.

"Let’s play a game." said Sophia clapping. 

"What should we play?" I asked.

"Umm how about we go to the game room?" said Jacob and we all nodded. We headed to the game room and let me just say if ours was big then this one was huge.

"Air hockey!" I said and everyone nodded.

I and Sophia went towards the air hockey table and Tyler and Jacob came behind us. It was just us four as my other brothers were hanging out with their mates. Jacob wrapped his hand over my hand that was holding the mallet. 

"We'll be playing a couple match." he said and I nodded looking away so he won't see me blushing.

"Jacob what are you whispering into my lil sister's ear." said Tyler. 

"Whoa hold on a minute just there." I said.

"What?" said Tyler.

"Lil sister. I'm sorry last time I checked I was born first. I'm your big sister." I replied.

"No I am elder." he argued.

"Umm guys can you have this fight some other time?" said Sophia and we both stopped. We started playing and the best part is that Jacob and I won. We then decided to play pool and this time Tyler and Sophia won.

"Booya." said Tyler raising his hands.

"Grow up dude." I said smacking his shoulder playfully.

"But mommy, I wanna be a kid forever like peter pan." he said pouting. I just giggled and shook my head at his weirdness.

"Well Tyler if you don't mind, I would like to kidnap your sister." said Jacob wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sure, but no funny business." he said warning and I giggled.

"Of course." said Jacob and he held my hand and walked me out.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I was thinking of going for a run. Up for it?" he said and I nodded. I haven't ran for a while and my wolf was just urging to be set free and run as much as she can. 

We went behind a tree and took off our clothes then shifted. I held my clothes in my mouth and we started to run. "Race ya." he said through the mind link, "Oh it's on." I replied. We raced each other but he was winning I mean come on he is alpha. Out of the blue, a wolf came through the trees and I could tell it was a rogue. Oh for heaven's sake can't these interruptions stop? In a matter of seconds three more showed up. I lunged at one of them but he dodged me easily.

"Don't Angel. You'll get hurt." said Jacob.

"But-" I said and he cut me off, "No buts. Hurry back and now I contacted my fighters." I hesitated. "Go." he said and I nodded and ran. I finally reached his pack house, shifted back and rushed in. 

"J-Jacob... Rogues. Help him." I said in between of breathes and my brothers nodded and headed out. I was so worried and all I could do is hope everything will be ok.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Cliffhanger!!!! See I told ya I'd update. 

I was so happy seeing I got 500+ reads and so I decided to thank you guys with an update XD. This chapter is dedicated to Breezee123 as she practically voted for almost all my chapters and that made me so happy. 

Not to mention thanks to everyone who read and voted for my story I'm so grateful.

Hope you liked the chapter!!!

Plz vote, comment and share!!

Love you all!!! ~ Fawzia <3