Chapter 9

Angel's POV

I headed upstairs and opened the door to my bedroom but found nothing in front of me. Is this some prank or something. I just stared at the wall when I felt a pair of arms find their way around my waist making me jump. I turned around and found Jacob which made a smile immediately make its way to my face.

"Hey beautiful! Happy birthday!" he said kissing my cheek, "Hey. Thanks but what are you doing here not that I don't like you being here." I said, "Wanted to see my beautiful mate and take her out on a date." he said kissing my other cheek, "Well lets go." he said intertwining our fingers together as he led me downstairs to his car. Thank god I was wearing the dress I wore for the party when I excused myself to change.

"Please tell me where we are going." I said for what happened to be the tenth time pouting. "No. Not even because you look so cute when you pout. And don't give me the puppy eyes." He said. I just waited. A while later we were in front of a building. I was nicely illuminated with lights. I'm guessing it's a restaurant.

'Well no shit Sherlock' said my wolf

'Do you seriously wanna go there?' I asked I mean seriously what was that for. That shut her up.

He came to my side of the door quickly and opened the door for me. He held his hand out for me and I took it. He led me inside and we walked over to a girl who seemed to be in her twenties. "Table for two please." said Jacob and she nodded, "Follow me." she said walking in front of us. She led us to a table by the glass window. I admit the view was fabulous.

A few minutes later a waitress came over. She was different from the other one for one thing she had way too much make up for her own good. She looked the same age as the other one. "Hey I'm Vanessa and I will be your waitress today." she said as she batted he eyelashes at him. Is she serious I mean I'm sitting right across from him. She was obviously a human as a wolf would never hit on another wolf that has a mate especially an alpha. I let out a low growl pissed off at her. We both told her our orders and she walked off before winking at Jacob.

'It's ok Angel. Hold yourself together.' I said to myself trying to control my temper. My wolf was so angry right now at her. Jacob held my hand attempting to calm me down. It worked and I smiled at him. Our food came after a while. She tried to flirt with him again but he brushed her off and I snickered which earned me a glare from her. Well it's her fault for hitting on a dude with a girlfriend. Stupid girl.

Jacob's POV

Honestly when I saw Angel I was mesmerized. She looked breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL. How can someone be so damn cute? I really hope she like the surprise I have for her. I owe Tyler for helping me out. It was seriously so cute how jealous she was over the waitress flirting with me. But I knew I had to fix it quickly before her wolf decides to take over. I mean we wouldn't want that now would we?

Angel's POV

After we were done with our dinner Jacob and I headed out. This time he took to me to some building's roof. What were we doing there I have no idea. He then took out a box from his pocket and handed me it, "Happy Birthday my little kitten." he said. I opened the box and in it was a beautiful, heart-shaped, silver necklace. It has this pretty design on the right side. "Thank you. I love it!" I exclaimed. I wanted to put it on right away, "Here let me." said Jacob taking it from my hand. He leaned closer to me keeping the necklace on for me. I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"Now I have one final surprise for you." he announced, "What more is there?" I asked. He looked at his watch and grinned. "Look up." he said and I turned my head up. Second later fireworks started shooting into the sky and I could see something written. I looked properly at it and almost cried. It read, I love you Angel.

"Did you like the surprise?" he asked, "Are you kidding? I love it." exclaimed wrapped my arms around his neck and hugging him then let go. We stared into each other's eyes for a while before his lips crashed onto mine making sparks erupt all over. Our lips were moving together in perfect sync. My arms had somehow made their way around his neck and reached his hair. It felt great kissing him.

We finally let go both of us breathless. We just spent our time joking and talking about anything that came to our mind. I started to feel a bit cold when he took of his jacket and kept it around me then kept his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I felt warm and safe in his arms.

It was almost midnight and we decided to head home. I didn't want to part from him. Jacob was driving over to his house, "Umm what are we doing here?" I asked, "Don't worry kitten. Tyler already worked up an excuse for you. You are staying with me tonight." He said leading me to his house. "Tyler gave me some clothes for you." he said handing me the clothes. I headed upstairs and changed into my pj pants and sweatshirt.

I let out a yawn feeling very sleepy now. "Somebody's sleepy." said Jacob and I just nodded. "Come on.' he said as we went up. He laid down on his bed and I laid down beside him. He kept his arm around my waist pulling m closer. He sure is possessive. I looked at my necklace and one thought came to my mind. Best Birthday ever!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Well my lovely readers here is the 9th chapter!!1

They finally finally kissed!!!

Isn't Jacob just the sweetest?

I know Jacob's POV was seriously short but I just felt that I should put what he felt at that moment.

Srry I know the chapter was short but I had some time and decided to update.

I am so grateful for everyone who read the story I was so happy seeing I reached 200+ reads!!!

I really hope that you guys liked it!!

Picture of the necklace he got her -------------------->

Please comment, vote and share!!

Love ya guys!!! ~ Fawzia