Chapter 8

Angel's POV

What the hell is gonna happen to me? I was now tied in the backseat of my kidnappers car. My tears were hidden behind the cloth around my eyes.

A few minutes later the car stopped and I heard a door open and close. A second later the door at my head was opened. I was carried again. I tried to shake but the person just won't let me go.

I was finally placed on a chair and the ties around my hands and legs were untied. Right after that the blindfold around my eye was removed and everyone I know became visible.

They all screamed, "SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRHTDAY ANGEL!!!"

Saying I was shocked was an understatement. How stupid I didn't even know it was my birthday. Beside me Ty was laughing so hard while clutching his stomach.

"WHAT THE HELL TY YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!" I screamed at him.

"Sorry sorry. You should have seen the look on your face." he said in between laughs then started coughing.

Serves him right.

But then that means it's also Ty's birthday.

Oh shit I forgot to get him a gift.

"Don't worry about my gift sis. Your priceless face was good enough." he said still laughing and I punched him in the arm.

"HEY!" he said and I stuck out my tongue.

"Happy Birthday sweetheart!" said mom and dad in unison.

"Thanks mommy and daddy." I said hugging them. "My lil sis is finally all grown up. I think I might cry." said Justin making me giggle.

"Just cuz your 18 now sis doesn't mean we'll stop protective. It means we'll be extra protective." said Max ruffling my hair. It's hard not to love em when they tell me this. 

After dinner it was finally time for presents. I got many things from jewelery to new clothes to shoes. Mom and dad got me a new car. Sophia got me a new dress. Justin got me a watch and Max and Alex gave me each a shirt with our faces on them. One with me and Max and the other one with me and Alex. Mason gave me a make up set. I bet he used Bella's help. Ty almost got same things except he didn't get jewelery, make up or dresses of course.

"Well Angel from me you got two gifts. First one is this." Ty said and let out a loud whistle. From the door came in what could be the cutest puppy I have ever seen.

"OMG Ty! Thanks." I said hugging him. He handed me the puppy and I started patting it softly.

"What are ya gonna name it?" he asked.

"I'm gonna name it Princess." I replied, "You're such a girl." he said and I stuck my tongue out. The dog sniffed me a little and then licked me in approval. 

"So what's the other gift?" I asked.

"That is a surprise." he replied.

The party was finally over. We were all going to stay at the pack house. Tyler grabbed my hand and walked me outside. He took me to his car and started driving.

"Umm Ty where are we going?" I asked curious.

"To your second surprise." he simply said. The car finally stopped and I could see that he took me home. I was confused. Why did he bring me here?

"Go up to your room your surprise is there." he said as I got out then he drove away.

What kind of surprise is in my room? And why did he leave? I thought but decided to head up and find out for myself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Sup my lovely readers. 

Cliffhanger!!!!!!

Yes I know it's short but don't worry Imma update soon. 

Please tell me what you think of the story so far. I really which to know if you guys like it or not.

Please vote, comment and share!!! ~ Fawzia <3