Chapter 13

Angel's POV

I was seriously worried right now. Not just for Jacob but for mu brothers too. I knew they were all like crazy strong but I can't help but worry about them. And besides, what's up with all these rogue attacks. There was this one before when Jacob saved me and now this time? 

I was pacing back and forth, anxious over when they would come. Half an hour already passed and I was freaked out.

"It's ok. They'll be fine." said Sophia trying to calm me and I just nodded. 

I suddenly smelt the amazing scent of my mate. I quickly ran towards the door and there he was. My brothers were all behind him. Sophia also ran towards Tyler engulfing him in hug. 

"Got that taken care of though some ran away." said Jacob. I noticed a bit of red on his leg and my eyes became wide, noticing that it was blood. They hurt him. My wolf wanted to take over and go rip their heads off. I could feel the anger bottling in me.

"Angel, calm down. It's ok." he said as he kissed my forehead trying to calm me. It worked. I just nodded and took his hand and went inside. I helped him sit then got out the first aid kit. I was done wrapping his leg and got up when he pulled me into his lap. 

"It's ok. Werewolves heal fast so it will be fine." he said assuring me and I nodded. He gave me a peck on my lips. My brothers came all sat down. "Now we just need to find out why they are attacking. They don't seem to attack anyone else before. They only attacked when you were there." said Jacob.

"Hold on. You mean they're after me?" I asked.

"Could be, though we don't know why." said Jacob.

"But why would they want me?" I said.

"Well since our packs are the strongest in America and you are both the alpha's daughter and my mate, they know we would do anything if they kidnapped you so, that may be the reason." said Jacob, "Though we are not too sure." 

I honestly was confused and needed time to process all this. So some people want me. But what do they want from our pack anyways. I was deep in thought when a hand came in front of me.

"Don't worry, Angel. I'll protect you no matter what." said Jacob. I smiled at him.

"I know you will." I said as I pecked his lips.

"Ew sis. Not in front of us." said Tyler trying to lighten the mood. I just stuck my tongue out on him. 

"We'll have people around her at all times." said Justin, "Tyler and Mason will keep a watch over her at school with Jacob of course. We'll keep some wolves around the house and throughout the territory to keep watch for any rogues."

I smiled at my brother. He sounded like a true alpha. He was gonna become alpha when he was 18 but wanted to wait until he finished university, which my dad was ok with. 

"You know there is also another important thing you guys forgot." said Sophia.

"What?" I asked.

"You're going into heat soon. “She said.

"Oh no." I exclaimed.

"Oh yes." she replied.

 How the hell did I forget about my heat? I looked over at Jacob to find him staring at me. I quickly looked away blushing. Heat makes both of us go crazy and makes our mate bond become completed faster. To stop the heat he needs to finally mark me. While in my heat all unmated wolves would go crazy trying to mark me. 

Now all we needed to do is wait and see how this will end.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Sup my lovelies!!!

I'm back!!!

Yes I know its short im srry bout that but i didnt want to make u guys wait any longer.

Now I just wanna say thx to everyone who read my story I cant believe I reached 1000+ reads!!! How amazing is that!!!

I hope u liked the chapter!!

Please comment, vote and share!!!

Love ya guys!!! ~ Fawzia <3