Chapter 5

Angel's POV

Standing in front of me was Jacob. 'Hold on a second what is he doing here. What if someone finds out about us?'I thought.

"Calm down, Princess. No one knows. I'm here for a meeting. "He said to me through mind link and I let out a sigh of relief.

"You really hate people knowing huh. Ouch. "He said again sounding a bit hurt.

"No that's not the reason I'm just not ready yet. "I said quickly trying to comfort him and he let out a chuckle.

"Don't worry Princess I was joking. I'll wait as long as you want." he said assuring me.

"Morning sweetheart. "Said dad from as he entered he came down the stairs. I spun around and kept on a smile.

"Morning daddy! "I said in a cheerful tone as I kissed him on the cheek.

"How was your sleep sweetie? "He asked.

"Great." I said.

"I should probably introduce you. Angel this is the Shadow pack's alpha Jacob. Jacob this is my daughter Angel." he said pointing at me.

"Yeah I've seen her at school a lot. "Jacob answered casually.

"Yo Angel where is the Ipad charg- Oh hello." said Tyler as he was walking down the stairs.

"It was with you." I said facing him.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Positive." I said as I headed into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get myself water when I saw it.

"TYLER YOU DUMBO. YOU KEPT IT IN THE FRIDGE!" I screamed from the kitchen. I took it out and headed back to where Tyler, Jacob and dad were.

"Oh there is it." he said taking it from my hand.

"Dude how many times did I tell you to not keep it there?" I asked.

"What it sometimes get hot so I keep it there to cool down." he replied casually and I could hear Jacob chuckle and I just shook my head.

"So like why do you have a meeting?" I asked now facing dad and Jacob.

"We are planning ideas on how to get our two packs to get along." said dad.

"Hmm well how about a masquerade ball. I mean we will all be wearing masks so it would be the best way to mingle." I suggested.

"That's actually a good idea. Let's do it." Jacob agreed.

"Great let's start planning." my dad said before kissing me on the forehead and headed to his office followed by Jacob.

I just headed up to Sophia room.

"Hey." I said as I went in.

"Hey. Someone's happy." she said. I told her about the masquerade ball.

"Wanna go shopping for dresses?" I asked and she nodded eagerly.

"I'll go change and then we can go." she said and I nodded. I went down and waited. A few minutes later she came down. She wore black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt written on it," Don't mess with this chick." in black.

I took the car keys and headed out. We drove to the mall and entered one of the shops. We started trying on dresses one after the other but I just didn't feel they were the right one. Sophia found herself a beautiful short, black dress. She looked beautiful in it. We were at our fifth shop when I spotted a dress and knew immediately that it was the one. It was a short, blue dress with a bit of black lace. It was perfect.

We were done with our shopping and headed home. It was decided that the ball would be after tomorrow and they already started working on the decorations. It was to be held at the Shadow pack's pack house since it's bigger. I also couldn't hang out with Jacob today since he had a lot of work to do. I just couldn't wait till the ball. I'm so excited!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N Sup ma peeps!

I'm so sorry I know it's short I just had time and decided to update. 

It's kind of like a filler chapter.

I will do all I can to update tomorrow or after tomorrow if I can and I will try my best to make it as long as my hands can type and my brain can think.

Angel's dress will be put in the next chapter!!

Please vote, comment and update!!!

Love ya all!! ~ Fawzia