Chapter 4

Angel's POV

It was already getting dark and we had to head to the pack house as the whole pack was having dinner today together. I was so sad I didn't want to part with Jacob even though I knew I had to go I mean I don't need Tyler freaking out all over again. I know it just shows how much he loves me and hey that makes me happy and all but that was a bit over the top with the freaking out and the shaking. 

We got into the car and he started driving. We stayed in silence but it wasn't an awkward silence it was the comfortable silence. Like we didn't need to talk at all. We finally reached much to my disappointment I wished the trip was longer so I get to be with him longer. Gosh I am already falling for him.

Before I could notice he was already on the other side of the car holding the door for me. I must have spaced out. I got out and he walked me to the front gate.

“Well goodbye. Thanks I had a great time. “I said sadly.

“Me too my princess. Wanna hang out tomorrow as well?“ He asked.

“I’d love to. “I said and he planted a kiss on my forehead and then went.

I walked in and entered the living room. All my brothers and their mates were there. And some wolves from the pack were there. We had a big living room in the pack house. You could even play soccer in it but of course we would get into trouble if we did as we might break something.

"Hey."Tyler said.

"Hey."I replied.

“So where were you? “He asked.

"Out with a friend. “I lied.

Practically it wasn't really that big of a lie I mean Jacob is my boy friend which means he is my friend. Look at me trying to make myself innocent I am such a bad person but I am just not ready to let anyone know about Jacob yet. And yes I just admitted him being my boyfriend even though he didn't technically ask me. He is my mate though. Ugh I'm just confusing myself.

"Damn girl you get sexier every time I see you.“ Said Chase.

He was like the biggest player in the pack. He found his mate but the jerk rejected her. I just ignored him and headed up to my room. I had a room at home and one at the pack house in case I stay over every once in a while. I changed into something more formal dress since it was a dinner with all pack members including the adults.

The dinner was kinda fun. After eating me, my brothers and their mates hung out together. All my brothers had mates. Justin's mate was Clara. Alex's was Alice and Max's was Marissa. All of them were werewolves only Mason got a human mate.

We all decided doing karaoke and were singing like maniacs. Us girls had good voices it was the boys who were off pitch except Tyler who had a really good voice. It was my turn and I was singing 22 by Taylor Swift.

It feels like a perfect night

To dress up like hipsters

And make fun of our exes,

Ah ah, ah ah

It feels like a perfect night

For breakfast at midnight

To fall in love with strangers,

Ah ah, ah ah

Yeah we're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time

It's miserable and magical

Oh yeah

Tonight's the night when we forget about deadlines,