Chapter 14

*Next Morning*

Angel's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. God I should really remember to change the alarm ring it's so annoying. I got up and shut the alarm then headed into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and grimaced. I looked terrible. Not a surprise since I stayed up thinking. I couldn't help but be worried about what will happen though I know that Jacob and my brothers will stop at nothing to keep me safe. 

I ran the shower and went into my room to get my iPod then got back. I turned on Demi Lovato's Neon Lights and entered the shower. The water helped ease my aching muscles. I was singing along as I washed my hair.

Baby when they look up at the sky 

We'll be shooting stars just passing by 

You'll be coming on with me tonight 

We'll be burning up like neon lights 

Please still my heart cause it's freaking out, freaking out, right now 

Shining like stars cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now 

You're all I see in all these places 

You're all I see in all these faces 

So let's pretend we're running of time, of time 

Baby when they look up at the sky 

We'll be shooting stars just passing by 

You'll be coming on with me tonight 

And we'll be burning up like neon lights 

Baby when they look up at the sky 

We'll be shooting stars just passing by 

You'll be coming on with me tonight 

And we'll be burning up like neon lights 

Neon lights 

Neon lights 

Neon lights 

Like neon lights 

Like neon lights 

Please still my heart cause it's freaking out, freaking out, right now 

Shining like stars cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now 

You're all I see in all these places 

You're all I see in all these faces 

So let's pretend we're running of time, of time 

Baby when they look up at the sky 

We'll be shooting stars just passing by 

You'll be coming on with me tonight 

And we'll be burning up like neon lights 

Baby when they look up at the sky 

We'll be shooting stars just passing by 

You'll be coming on with me tonight 

And we'll be burning up like neon lights 

Neon lights 

Neon lights 

Neon lights 

Like neon lights 

Like neon lights 

Shining like stars cause we're beautiful, beautiful 

You're all I see in all these places 

You're all I see in all these faces 

So let's pretend we're running of time, of time 

Like neon lights 

Like neon lights 

Please still my heart cause it's freaking out

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and one around my hair then headed into my room still humming the song. As I opened the door I bumped into someone. I looked up to find Jacob smirking.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I stuttered as I hid behind the door. 

"I came to pick you up. You have a beautiful voice by the way." he said still smirking as I blushed.

"I'll change then come down." I said.

"Ok." he said and went out.

'Ok that was awkward.' I thought to myself.

I quickly got changed into a pair of jeans, a tank top and a pair of white vans. I curled my hair and applied mascara and eye liner. I grabbed my school bag quickly and headed downstairs to find all my brothers and Jacob waiting for me.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning little sis." said Max coming near to mess up my hair but I just dodged him.

"Don't you know how long it takes to curls hair?" I said glaring at him.

"Clearly since we've been waiting a year for you." said Alex and I blushed.

"Well let's get going." said Tyler.

We all went out and drove to school. School passed pretty quickly and before we knew it, it was already lunch break. I was currently in the girls' bathroom. Tyler, Mason and Jacob wouldn't leave my side. It was pretty annoying. I know they are trying to keep an eye out for me but a girl needs her space. I washed my hands and headed out to find Mason waiting for me.

The rest of the day passed pretty quickly and it was home time. We headed to the pack house since it was safer. My brothers were currently taking a run around the territory to make sure there are no rogues.

"Jacob can I please go on a run?" I whined for what seemed like the nth time.

"No, Angel. It's too dangerous." he said cupping my cheeks.

"You can come with me to keep me safe. My wolf can't stand it. She wants to run so badly." I said.

"Alright but only for a little while and one of you brothers will come with us." he said finally giving in.

"Yay!" I said and started doing a happy dance. He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the lips. I felt the usual sparks. 

 He called Tyler and he came over in a few minutes. We all headed to the forest and went behind trees to take off our clothes then transformed. 

"Race ya!" I said to both of them through the mind link and started running. In a matter of seconds they were both running by my side.

Half an hour later we were all sweating like crazy and were done with our run. I headed behind a tree and put my clothes on. I was feeling pretty hot even though it was windy. I glanced at Jacob to find him staring at me. His eyes were turning black and I could tell that his wolf was trying to take over and I knew what that meant.

Holy shit, my heat has started. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Dun Dun Dun

Tada whatcha think?

Sorry if it's short and becuz I made ya guys wait long. 

I would have updated yesterday but it was my birthday and I was too busy partying!!! XD 

I hope you liked it!!!

Please vote, comment and share!!

Please guys I would just love to know what you guys think of the story it would mean alot to me. 

Love you guys!!! ~ Fawzia <3