Chapter 20

Angel's POV

All the lights got switched on and everybody jumped out screaming, "SURPRISE!!!" There we a banner hung saying, 'WELCOME BACK ANGEL!' Tears sprung in my eyes. I can't believe they all did this for me.

"Thank you guys. It really means alot to me." I told them.

Suddenly, I was enveloped in a bone-crushing hug. I felt my shirt getting wet. 

"You stupid idiot. You got me so worried. I missed you so much!" she said.

"I'm sorry for making you worried Soph. I missed you too." I told her.

"Don't ever do this to me again." she said.

"I'll try." I said jokingly.

I looked behind her and found Tyler sneaking behind her. He kept his finger to his mouth telling me to keep quiet. He then wrapped his arms around her and started to spin her around making her squeal.

"Tyler put me down." she said.

"Alright." he said and put her down. 

They stared at each other for a few seconds and I knew where this was going. I turned around saving myself from witnessing them making out. 

In front of me was Jacob. He grabbed my hand and led me to the balcony. The wind blew threw my hair and I shivered. Suddenly, I felt a warm jacket over my shoulders followed by a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist. He rested his head over my shoulder and we just stared at the moon in silence.

"I missed you so much." Jacob told me.

"I missed you too." I replied.

He spun around and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He started to lean closer to my face and I did the same making our lips connect halfway. Our lips moved slowly together as he caressed my cheeks with his thumbs.

We finally broke apart breatheless and he planted a kiss on my forehead. He took out and his phone and turned on some music.

"May I have this dance?" he asked as he extended his hand for me.

"Of course you may." I replied as I took his hand and he pulled me closer wrapping his other arm around my waist. I kept my hand on his shoulder and we started moving slowly with the beat.

We kept dancing under the moonlight for what seemed like hours. Song after song we kept on dancing just enjoying being in each others arms. 

 Finally everything was perfect and this time, nothing can ruin it. Everything is finally over and I can be happy with my mate.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

Hey there my lovely kittens!!!

First of all: Srry for taking so long for this chapter and sorry that it is extremely short.

Second: I'm srry to say but this is last chappie before the epilogue.

Third and last: Thank you everyone who read and voted for this story it means the world to me. I have now 150 votes!!! Yay!!! And it reached 4000+ reads!!! Woo!!! And the story reached #34 in werewolf!!! Like how awesome is that?

Please vote, comment and share!!!

I WUV YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! ~ Fawzia <3 ^_^ <3