"Good job at being a bitch." He laughs.

I giggle. "You teach me well."

He nods." I'm a bitch queen." He flips his hair.

I giggle.

I move my eyes to everyone. My eyes stop when, once again, I catch Matthew looking at me.

He looks pissed.

I give him a -what-the-fuck-stocker look.

He sighs and rolls his eyes back to a mad April.

I just chuckle catching Nayeli's attention. She giggles and winks at me.

-After eating.-

"I'm ganna get some air." I tell everyone.

They nod, we're playing truth or dare and its getting weird. Jack G was dared to grind on Nayeli, which was actually funny.

I stand up and miss up Axel's hair before walking out. I sit on a chair outside on the balcony.

"Ay bitch." Lexi greets me sitting next me.

"Ay." I smile.

"You're a good bitch." She giggles.

"They both deserved it."

Lexi's eyes grow wide." Well damn Natalie, remind me to never get in your bad side again." She says giggling.

Her giggle makes me laugh." I'm glad we're best friends."

She nods. "Me too."

"So you and Taylor, eh eh?" I smile wiggling my eyebrows.

She blushes." He asked me out, I just haven't made up my mind." She slightly smiles.

I give her a bruh face." Why haven't you said yess!" I ask.

She shakes her head." I'm scared that it isn't meant to be."

I stand up and walk next to her. I squat down." Lexi, he stares at you with sparkles in his eyes. He can go on and on, with things he loves about you. Lexi, honestly, I was jealous of you when he first laid his eyes on you. You are so pretty and confident. I will seriously kill you if you say no. I mean, he can treat a girl right." I smile remembering my relationship with Taylor.

I miss it honestly, I was always happy. That's something I miss truly, being happy, but that's something I get when I'm with Axel.

"Thank you Natalie." She smiles and gets up. I stand up and give her a hug. She hugs back and lets go.

"Go on now, tell him." I say.

She nods her head and walks in. I follow and take my set next to Axel.

"Taylor can we talk? Outside." She asks.

Taylor smiles, fake smiles. He nods his head.

"GET SOME!" Johnson and Nash yell.

I giggle.

"Ok your turn." Aaron points at me.

I sigh. "Okay."

Matthew smiles. I glare at him and roll my eyes.

"Truth or dare Natalie." Aaron wiggles his eyebrows placing his hand in Samantha's hand. My eyes grow big and I smile at him and then at Samantha.

She looks over at her brother and her smile drops. I look over at Johnson, he has anger in his eyes.

Oh no.