I went upstairs and changed my clothes to simple black jeans and a black shirt. I brushed my teeth once more and shaved my face. Checking my hair, I decided to just leave it natural. I walked back downstairs to the boys; Louis was tidying up the living room, Harry and Niall were talking and Liam was on his phone, no doubt texting Sophia. He was absolutely smitten with her. He hasn't introduced her to us yet; he probably doesn't want Louis to scare her off.

The doorbell rang and Niall got up to answer the door.

"S'ok Nialler, I've got it." I said, getting up as well.

"Don't worry mate! I'll get it!" He replied. I sat back down and watched him leave. I heard him open the door and greet her warmly. Then I heard an ear-piercing scream.

I jumped up and raced to the door, my imagination working overdrive. I got to the door and stopped abruptly.

"Aliya?" I said in confusion.

"Y-Y-You're N-Niall H-Horan!" She said, looking at Niall in bewilderment. Niall looked very awkward.

"Um yeah. Zayn is this Hannah?" He asked me.

"No! This is her friend Aliya! Who the fuck screamed?" I demanded.

"It was her!" Niall said immediately.

"Don't scream like that again! You scared the shit out of me." I said angrily.

"Ok calm it Zayn." She said, rolling her eyes. The boys stepped out from behind me and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my G-" She dropped to the floor and fainted. Great. Fucking great.

"Hey Zayn, what did I miss? Aliya the bitch ran away from me." Hannah said, walking through the door. She stopped when she noticed Aliya.

"Yeah....Maybe I should have mentioned that she's a major fan." Hannah said, laughing. She saw Niall first.

"Hey Niall I'm Hannah." She said warmly. He reached his hand out for her to shake.

"I don't do handshakes; I do hugs!" She engulfed him in a hug and he smiled and hugged her back. Calm down Zayn, Niall wouldn't do anything, I told myself. I clenched and unclenched my fists.

Hannah pulled away from him and walked towards me, smiling. She was wearing black skinny jeans, red converses and an adorable grey beanie; in this weather she must be boiling. I didn't care about that though; all I cared about was how the sunlight hit her, making it seem as if she was glowing.

I smiled at her and turned towards the boys.

"Boys, I want you to meet Hannah. Hannah, you've already met Niall so this is Harry." I introduced them. Harry smiled at her and she smiled back.

"This is-" I began.

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He interrupted.

"I'm sorry Lou, did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. Hannah and Louis smiled at each other in acknowledgment.

"Lastly, this is Liam." He leaned in to give her a quick hug.

"So now what?" Harry asked.

"Well you take Aliya to one of the bedrooms first; we can't leave her on the floor." I replied, gesturing to her limp body. He nodded, picked her up and took her away.

"Let's watch a film or something?" Liam suggested, after an awkward silence.

"Yeah ok." I agreed.

We got to the living room and Harry and Niall both dived for the end of the sofa closest to the TV. Typical. Niall won though, by sinking his elbow into Harry's side forcefully. Hannah giggled at their antics.

Louis rummaged through my small CD collection. I literally just have two.

"The Hunger Games or Titanic?" He asked.

"The Hunger Games!"

He slotted the CD in and sat down on my right, with Hannah on my left. Liam was next to Louis, then Harry and then Niall.

Twenty-five minutes into the film, and I was bored as hell. Everyone else seemed transfixed though. Hannah snuggled closer to me, and nudged her head against my armpit. I froze. I think she wanted me to wrap my arm around her shoulders. I slowly lifted up my arm and slung it over her shoulders. She snuggled even closer and I wrapped my other arm around her waist. She rested her head against my chest and tangled her legs with mine. I stroked her curly hair softly. With her in my arms, I felt like the luckiest man in the world. A light pink tinted her cheeks, and I realised she was blushing. I chuckled and planted a wet kiss on her cheek. She squealed and wriggled. I laughed loudly and kissed her properly, holding her face gently. She ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed her harder.

"Ahem. Less of the PDA please, We'd like to watch this movie without you two snogging please, if that's too much to ask for." Harry spoke, sarcasm heavy in his tone. Louis and Liam burst out laughing, and when they noticed Hannah and I blushing, they laughed harder. Niall tried to hide his face behind a sofa cushion but I could hear him sniggering.

Note to self; Don't kiss in front of the lads.

She shrank away from me in embarrassment.

"Ignore them love, they're idiots." I whispered, trying to comfort her. She nodded and her eyes fluttered close.

We continued watching the film like that until I felt my phone buzz. I slipped it out of my pocket and looked at it. It was a text, and I gasped when I saw who it was from.

-------------------------------------

Hi snowflakes! Hope you haven't forgot me lol. I know I said one month but like two weeks into the holiday my parents extendded it. yay.

Anyway, I wrote a LOT of chapters while I was abroad, but I couldn't publish them (no wifi) so no updates for a while

So any questions, inbox me! Also somebody please comment a summary of everything (I mean everything) that's happened in 1D world in the last six months. I left the day after the London premier of This Is Us, so everything from then till now! I'll love you 5ever!

Also, when things are less hectic (Visiting family&friends, revising, eating lol, watching This Is Us&Catching Fire, the list goes on gahhhh) I'm going to start two new books! I was hit by inspiration lol. So a Louis fanfic and a Harry fanfic will be coming soon! I'll post the prologues tomorrow maybe.

Ly my leetle snowflakes<3

~L :)

(PS: I know things are moving slowly with this book but don't worry, the engagement party is soon!)