I adjust the pillow under my head and stare up at the ceiling. What is this feeling I'm feeling? Do I have some sort of feeling for Y/N? Wait no that's impossible, I just met her, it must be something else I'm sure of it. Or not at this point I'm not too sure...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Y/N's POV~~

"Aigoo look at her sleeping cutely" I hear someone whisper, but stops talking when I move.

"Shh you're going to wake her up," another person says.

This time I roll over onto my side and lazily open my eyes and look at the two people talking, Jimin and Taehyung.

"See look what you did," Taehyung said while playfully slapping Jimin.

"Ouch" Jimin pouts as he rubs his arm where he got.

I give a slight laugh and sit up while rubbing my eyes, "What time is it?" I yawn.

"It's about 9:30," Jimin says.

"Wow, I slept in" I state.

"You call that sleeping in? If I could sleep in I would be sleeping until 11" Jimin yawns.

"Well I'm not an idol, so I wouldn't know" I laugh.

I slowly get out of bed and both boys help me.

"Wait how did I end up in here, when I fell asleep on the couch?" I ask.

"Ah, I brought you in here so you could sleep on a bed. So, I let you sleep on mine and I slept on the couch" Taehyung said.

"Aigoo, you didn't have to do that for me," I say as we walk out of the room.

"Well good morning" Suga states.

"Good morning" I reply.

I'm surprised he is up, I thought he was grandpa Suga who liked to sleep all day long.

Jimin and Taehyung set me down on the couch and turn on the TV for me to watch. The boys turn it to the news and I see a familiar scene on top of the screen.

"Yesterday at SBS show, BTS was seen carrying a girl into their van and driving off"

"From the tape here you can see that Jimin is carrying the girl and placing her in the van where we can get a good look-" the reporter says before Jin shuts the TV off.

"That's not good" J-Hope sighs.

"They were able to see her face hyung. What do we do?" Jungkook asks.

"Did I get you guys in trouble?" I ask.

"No, I would say we just got you in trouble" Suga states.

"How so?" I question.

"Everyone has seen your face from the video feed, so they know what you look like. And who knows what can happen because people know what you look like" Namjoon states.

"Oh..." I reply.

"It's okay Y/N ah/sshi we will keep you safe" Jimin smiles.

I give him a faint smile before looking at my hands, "I just hope that things don't get super crazy" I sigh.

"Why do I feel like the opposite is going to happen," Suga says.

"Yoongi! Jeez why do you have to be so negative" Jin scolds.

"I'm not! I'm just speaking the truth" he states.

I have a feeling that the next couple of days are going to be absolutely insane.