❢ p r o l o g u e ❢

Every story deserves to be told.

More specially, the story of Samairah Abdullah.

Why you might ask?

Because its not easy to leave a life behind and totally start over afresh.

But how difficult it might be when universe places you exactly what you were running away from.

How long before your entire resolve crashes down?

They say that you are the one who has to save yourself. But is that so? Is that even practical. Or just something that's said just because its a beautiful lie to believe in.

Rhapsody is the story of Samairah Abdullah as her life revolves around and comes back to her past.

More specifically one person.

This is a story about facing your demons, holding onto faith, fighting your own self and falling deep and falling hard. This is a story about depth.

Does every story really get a happy ending?

What do you believe in. 

Author's note:

Assalamualaikum. Hello. Hola.

Welcome everyone. I hope you've enjoyed the introduction to the story so far.
I would like to start updating the chapters from April. Immensely sorry for the delay :p
Hope my chapters will make it up to you all.
I would love to know your honest views in comments. Also, any guesses as to how the story will turn into would make me beyond happy. 
Also, this is my very first story, so please do cut me some slack.
Do share the story as much as possible :D     

Forever yours,
Aiman.