Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2

Start from the beginning

"Couldn't sleep without you in the bed, dummy." Lucy smiled as she walks up and sits down with them.

"Troubles?" Ne asked.

"...bad people and fights...Edward, Other Lucy, Marcus, Felicity, Other Natsu, Other Erza...my father, and the Chimera." Lucy listed down to her daughter. "But no matter what, we had each other's backs. Papa is a strong man." Lucy told Ne.

"Mama is a brave woman." Lucifer told Ne that as well.

"Then...Ne will be brave and strong for Layla, Papa and Mama!" Ne grins her cute little grin.

"Right...and you will have us three with you...no matter what." Lucifer grins as well and rubs Ne's head to her joy.

"Okay...come on everyone, back to bed. We have to be ready to go Fairy Tail...for the GMG." Lucy smiled as they stood up.

"You sound happy." Lucifer smiled at Lucy.

"Of course am I...we have our own team back together...let's have fun tomorrow!" Lucy grins as they all walk back to their rooms. Lucifer laying on the bed with Lucy falling to sleep quickly in his arms...the both of them ready for the Grand Magic Games.

---The Next Day, At Fairy Tail---

"Papa and Mama is going to fight...with Aunt Sateen and...Mama?" Ne asked as they were all sitting at the table in Fairy Tail. With them was Sateen, who was yelling around at Chimera for spray-painting a wall with Fairy Tail's guild mark. And Other Lucy who was reading over papers with Other Wendy and Other Carla about the guild, Shadow Outcasts, who she said that they accidently destroyed half the forest of an area.

"She is me from another world, honey." Lucy told her as she hands Layla to Lucifer and he holds his daughter in his arms now. Lucy then frowns at Other Lucy. "Tell me again...how it is possible to destroy half of a forest by accident?"

"Blame Lucifer." Other Wendy shrugged.

"What did I do?!" Lucifer cried out.

"Opps, sorry...I mean Other Lucifer." Other Wendy corrected herself.

"Other Lucifer?" Lucifer asked.

"My, my...Lucy...you met a cute man, huh?" Lucy teased Other Lucy.

"Oh be quiet!" Other Lucy cried out blushing and buries herself with the papers.

"Um...hello." They turn to see Wendy greeting them, with her was Natsu, Lisanna, and Erza.

"Hello again, Other Lucy and Other Wendy...I believe we haven't met before, I am Erza." Erza smiled.

"Hello...other me." Other Wendy greeted her other self. But then looks at Erza. "So you call us with 'Other' in the beginning of our names?"

"I'm used to it...it doesn't really change nothing." Other Lucy shrugged.

"Right...considering that there are two of us now." Other Wendy nodded.

"Master said that there aren't many guilds that will participate in GMG, Lucy...you ready?!" Natsu gives Lucifer and Lucy a battle smirk.

"You know we are!" Lucy smirks. "With two teams, we'll win for sure!"

"Team Natsu and Team Lucy...joining forces...we're going to destroy the coliseum on accident...aren't we?" Other Wendy sighs and everyone except Ne, Sateen, Chimera, and Layla of course, had sweat drop down the side of their heads.

"Yep..." Lucifer signs.

"WAAAHH!" Layla was crying again.

"Oh! Come to Aunt Lisanna, you little cutie!" Lisanna reaches out and Lucifer hands Layla to her. If anyone can calm a crying baby, it was her.