Chapter 45 Breaking Apart

//Lucifer POV//

The couple was out of the motel. Lucifer was wearing a soft fabric black jacket with a grey hood and grey shirt and black shorts. Lucy was dressed in her blue and white clothes. The same one she used when he and Lucy first met, the clothing were all fixed, sewed back together and Lucifer couldn't help but think how hot she looked in it. But his attention went back to the pain in his cheek.

"...Why did you hit me?!" Lucifer pouted as he rubs his cheek for when she had hit him earlier.

"Sorry..." Lucy apologized and kisses his cheek. "I didn't mean it...better?"

"It still stings." Lucifer sighs. "But...yeah, it's better...but still, why did you hit me?"

"You didn't see?" Lucy asked and Lucifer nodded his head no.

"I was busy being kicked in the face, remember?" Lucifer joked with a smirk.

"Shut up..." Lucy sighs as they continue to walk down the street and they stop, ready to cross the street to the restaurant across from them where they will eat breakfast together. "Erza didn't open the door...because...well...Jellal...he was...they were...in bed...you know...um...together..."

"Eh?!" Lucifer cried out a bit with a surprise look.

"Exactly!" Lucy pointed out. "I know Erza had liked him since a kid but when they get together like that?! When?!"

"Probably when you were with me gone for a year." Lucifer suggested. "Though...it might explain the yelling I heard last night...sounded like they were arguing but probably they made up and...you know...ended up in bed."

"...Yeah...that may be..." Lucy sighs. "And here I thought Erza wouldn't try to get a boyfriend since she was quite sad that Jellal disappeared once already."

"He left?" Lucifer said.

"Actually...he left to take his place in the Magic Council again...long story." Lucy tells him.

"Hmm...I understand. I actually have heard about him, about the giant crystal tower and a wizard betraying the council." Lucifer said.

"Right." Lucy nods her head. She placed her hands on the back of her head and closes her eyes as they walk across the street.

"Question..." Lucifer asked.

"What?" Lucy said as she put her hands down and looks at him.

"Why are you dressed so hot right now?" Lucifer smirked as he pulls her towards him by the waist.

"I-Idiot...I figured to wear it since it's been a while...you know..." Lucy said while blushing.

"You wanted to wear it for me...didn't you?" Lucifer smirked more as Lucy cheeks redden even more.

"Stop it..." Lucy pouts but then kisses him when they arrive at the door. It surprised Lucifer but he kisses her back. But unfortunately she pulls away. "Come on...I'm hungry."

"Yeah...yeah..." Lucifer sighs but holds her hand as they walk in. But only one thought came to mind for Lucifer...who's paying?

//Lucy POV//

"Hmm...they have a karaoke stand over there." Lucy pointed as they sat at their table with their breakfast plates and pancakes, but Lucy carrying two plates, one for her and the other for Sinclair. But she looks at Lucifer and asked him a question. "When is Sinclair coming...? Her food will get cold if she doesn't get here soon."