Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another

//Lucifer POV//

"AHH!" Lucifer shouted as he tackles Edward, lifting him up and uses his shadow magic to slam him towards the ceiling. His steel armor skin crashing through the wood and he falls on the floor.

"You're starting to be a pain in the ass." Edward growled.

"You attacked innocent lives, even from before you were a resident in this town." Lucifer continues to disguise his voice as he stands in his fighting stance.

"Innocent?" Edward chuckled as he slowly stood back up. His face twisting to anger. "There ain't anything 'innocent' about these people. They are weak! Fools! And they all deserve to die!"

"Like Lucifer, right?!" Lucifer shouted. "You may have been the class bully...or the punk...but now! You. Are. A. Murderer!"

"You're right..." Edward chuckled as he gets in a boxing stance. "I'm a murderer...and I set a reminder to the town."

"What?!" Lucifer demanded. But it caused Edward to laugh maniacally.

"You didn't think why I took so long?" Edward laughed. "I planted bombs in the town's foster home...that little hospital...and the school. All of those places...they hold memories for me...Lucifer...and I bet you too."

"What have you done..." Lucifer glares at him.

"Two of the bombs will explode in 30 minutes...One at the school and one in the foster home...the one at the hospital..." Edward pulls out a detonator from his pocket. "...is remote...I want to make you a deal."

"What deal?"

"If you stop the two bombs...and beat ME. You stop all the bombs...times ticking, hero." Edward taps his wrist like he was tapping a watch. "You really should get going."

Damn you! Lucifer starts to run straight to town. Using his shadow dash to cut through obstacles and quickly sees the town ahead in the distance.

"Lucifer!" he slows down and sees Lucy running towards his direction.

"Lucy?! What are you doing here?!" Lucifer hissed as they stop in front of each other.

"Sinclair is safe...I want to help!" Lucy tells him. Lucifer didn't have time to argue, he needed to stop the bombs. So he nods his head.

"Lucy, Edward planted bombs in the town that will explode in 30 minutes. Go the closest one...at the school. I'll go to the foster home. Go!" he shouted as he runs to another direction to the bomb at the foster home while Lucy ran to the school.

//Lucy POV//

"The school!" Lucy was glad she found it quickly and still has time to find a way to disarm it. She used her shadow magic to break down the door and runs inside. She looks through the rooms and last at the office. "There it is!"

Right on the desk was the bomb, wires coming out of it and two large gas tanks attached to it with other gas tanks on the floor. She sees pictures scattered around the floor. She looks at the bomb but one picture caught her eye that was beside her. The picture was of a class filled with kids. There was boy standing in the corner alone, black hair and she can see his red eyes.

Lucifer...it didn't take much thought to know who it was. She focuses back on the bomb and looks at all the wires.

"Okay...I can do this..." Lucy said to herself and came up with an idea. She pulls out Virgo's key.

"Open! Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" Lucy summoned Virgo.

"Hello princess." Virgo greeted her.

"Virgo, I need your help!" Lucy cried out. She points at the bomb. "Dig a hole down as deep as you can and wide enough to fit this all the way down."