Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness

//Lucifer POV//

"Shadow Blast!"

"LUCY! DON'T!!" Lucifer shouted as he step in front of the attack and uses his barrier to block Lucy's incoming attack.

"Lucifer?! What are you doing?!" Lucy shouted, seeing her boyfriend defending the other Lucy.

"Lucy, wait!" Lucifer shouted. "It's over, she won't harm anyone anymore."

"Lucy..." the other Lucy slowly walks around Lucifer's barrier and walks towards Lucy. "I will not do any harm..."

"I can't believe you! Why are you helping her?!" Lucy shouted as she aimed her hand at the other Lucy.

"Lucy, don't use that magic attack!" Lucifer shouted.

"No! Let her...if I deserve anything, its gaining pain for what I had done to her friends and what I called her." The other Lucy spoke calmly as she gets down on her knees, ready for her punishment.

"I could care less for what you called me...I know who I am and I am not a 'replacement' or weak!" Lucy shouted. "But I do care about you harming my friends!"

"Then take your revenge...I was a fool for choosing to do this. I had enough pain and if this is the end for me...so be it." The other Lucy said again calmly. Lucy continue to have her hand up, covered in her shadow magic and aimed at her but didn't take the shot...she grits her teeth and moves her hand away.

"...I'm not a murderer like you..." Lucy spat.

"She isn't a murderer." Lucifer said as he puts down the barrier and walks carefully towards Lucy.

"What?!" Lucy shouted in disbelief.

"I don't know why she lied but she didn't kill her guild. They're still alive...Marcus forced her to attack your guild, Lucy." Lucifer explained. "Marcus forced her to attack us because he threatened to kill Natsu's and Lisanna's daughter."

"Wh...what? Is...is that true?!" Lucy eyes went to her other self.

"Yes...he told me to not tell until I had attacked the guild and I realize that he lied about you suffering like I used to before..." the other Lucy explained.

"So..." Lucy turns to look at Lucifer. "...Marcus is behind this...but why our guild?"

"I don't know..." Lucifer said as he thinks about it. "...but I am going to find out..."

---The Next Day---

"How long do I need to stay seated here?" the other Lucy asked as Lucy had her tied up to a chair. They were near their apartment but at a old rusted down cabin near a lake.

"Until I know what is going on. Why is Marcus attacking my guild?" Lucy demanded. Lucifer slowly backs away with a sweat dropping down his head.

S-Scary...he thought with a twitching eye.

"Lucifer?!" he snaps out of his thoughts when Lucy starts yelling at him.

"Y-Yes, ma'am?!" he cried out as he saluted as an idiotic action.

"W-What? Oh, my god...I'm surrounded by idiots..." Lucy face-palmed her face seeing what he did.

"S-Sorry...you sort of freaked me out with the whole c-commando thing." Lucifer stuttered.

"Your fault for even RISKING yourself alone with her!" Lucy shouted. This time, Lucifer expression turns to angry at her.

"I made the choice to do so! And you went and decided to use a full Shadow Blast! You are not ready to use that! What were you thinking?!" Lucifer shouted at her.