Chapter 34 Meeting

//Lucy POV//

"GO SATEEN!!!" Lucy shouted as loud as she can as she and the rest were with her at the balcony that stood high above the games arena. Sateen was currently standing in the middle of the arena. With her was a tall slender woman wearing a cowgirl clothing. Her hands on the side of her pistols. Lucy couldn't hear what they speaking to each other about...

//Sateen POV//

"You supposed to be an angel or something?" the girl in the cowgirl clothes smirked as they have a standoff.

"Archangel." Sateen corrected her.

"You fly?" the girl asked.

"Yes...and your name?" Sateen asked as well. "I wish to know the name of my opponent."

"Names' Jessica." Jessica said with a tilt of her hat. "Jessica Crossfire...got me that lasting name me-self."

"Sateen Archangel...as have I with my last name." Sateen bows.

"Telling me this gives me the right reason to enjoying kicking your ass." Jessica laughs as she draws out her guns.

"I was thinking the same." Sateen smirks as she expands her wings and takes flight but not too high as they both wait for the announcer to speak what kind of fight it will be.

"STARTING THE FIRST EVENT! WE HAVE THE BEAUTIFUL JESSICA CROSSFIRE VS! SATEEN ARCHANGEL!" the announcer shouts. "THE FIGHT WILL BE NO RULES BATTLE...BEGIN!!!"

"You heard the man." Jessica smirks as she starts firing at Sateen but she flies up...dodging the bullets and plans out her tactics.

She can reach me from a distance...but if I'm quick enough...maybe I can attack at an opening when she runs out of bullets...fly straight at her and disarm her...using my shadow magic as an advantage. Sateen thinks as she continues to fly...and then spots Jessica reloading. She takes the chance and flies right at her. Charging up her shadow magic in her palms and shoots.

"My turn." Sateen said as she creates a fog to blind the woman.

"What?! Hey!" Jessica yells as she shoots around the fog. But Sateen flies up and goes towards her from the top.

"You're finished." Sateen smirks as she simply tapped Jessica's forehead...drifting shadow magic into her head and causing her to fall unconscious. The fog fades and Sateen was seen standing beside the fallen opponent.

"...AND THE WINNER IS SATEEN! SHE HAS BEATEN JESSICA! SO QUICKLY!" the announcer shouts and everyone was going crazy with cheers. Sateen smiles and waves both her hands up and bows down while expanding her wings to show them off.

//Lucy POV//

"She did it!" Lucy cried out happily as she hugs Lucifer with joy.

"WHAT A GREAT WAY FOR SHADOW OUTCASTS TO BEGIN! WILL THEY RISE TO THE WIN? OR WILL IT BE LAST YEAR'S WINNERS OR THE OTHER GUILDS?" the announcer shouts.

"We have a while before the next game battle." Lucifer said and they both look at the other Lucy who has come back to the balcony.

"Any sign of the inventor?" Lucy asked.

"No...I only heard about a room he might be at...but some guards at there so I can't go in." Other Lucy said with a groan.

"We'll find a way to reach him." Lucifer ensures her. He turns to look at his girlfriend. "Who's next for our team?"

"Me and Lucy!" Wendy shouts happily. "I really am going to enter a GMG battle!"

"Right." Carla, her Exceed, nodded while lying on her head.