Chapter 15 Forgiveness

//Lucy POV//

"Lucifer..."

I'm sorry...

"Lucifer..."

I hold responsible...I'm so sorry. Lucy kept repeating his name as they both were standing still in the middle of the crowd. She takes a deep breath and runs towards him when he doesn't realize she was there.

"LUCIFER!!" she screams and he slowly turns around with a surprised look as she jumps and hugs him tightly.

"Lucy?!" he gasped.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean any of it!" Lucy cried out in tears.

"...Lucy..."

"I don't hate you...I could never hate you!" Lucy cried out. "You are one of the most important people in my life now. I could never hate you and I didn't mean those things I said to you!"

"...I'm sorry for hurting you, Lucy." Lucifer apologized and Lucy giggles.

"That makes two of us..." Lucy smiled as he hugs her back. "So, wanna go back?"

"No...I think I should get your friends a gift as an apology." Lucifer said as he rubs his chin like it still hurts.

"Here...you have a bit of dirt on your head." Lucy giggled as she brushes the dirt off his hair...but stops moving all muscle as their eyes meet...Lucy's heart beating rapidly and since he was still hugging her by the waist, she can feel his heart as well. She loses strength in her arms and they slowly drop on his shoulder.

"Lucy..." he slowly said as he leans a bit closer to her face but stops.

"Lucifer..." she said as well and starts leaning as well. She closes her eyes and pecks her lips up, waiting for him to kiss her...she can feel his breathing as he seems to lean closer to her-

"Lucy! Lucifer!" she opens her eyes and they pull away embarrassed. Lucy could hear Lisanna voice getting closer and she focus on stopping herself from blushing. "Ah! Lucy! You found him!"

"Yeah...yeah me!" Lucy joked nervously and finally gets her face to normal.

"I'll catch up with you girls, I have to go get something." Lucifer smiled and Lucy nods her head. She leans over to him and hugs him. But also whispers in his ear.

"You better come back...I'll be waiting at the guild." Lucy whispered to him.

"Understood." Lucifer chuckled in her ear.

//Lucifer POV//

"Stores...Stores...Ah! A store!" Lucifer said as he was walking around a market and spots a store since he was looking for present for Lucy. He found himself a jewelry store. He walks inside and looks around to see all the jewelry.

"Hello, can I help you?" he hears one of the employees, a girl, ask him.

"Ah, yes. I'm looking for a necklace." Lucifer said.

"It depends for who." The girl smiled.

"...A girl...she's special to me." Lucifer explained. "You have anything pink?"

"Mmmm...I think I have the thing." The girl said with a hand on her chin, she motions him to follow and he does. "We had these necklaces made for a man to give to his wife...but it seemed to go bad and they have been on shelf for a year."

"Seriously?" Lucifer asked but stop when he saw the necklaces. Made with silver and one diamond with the color, pink, in the middle. "My god..."

"I believe you like it?" the girl smiled.