Chapter 61 Ne's Father

//Lucy POV//

---Two Months Later---

"Welcome home!" Lucy smiled from the kitchen as she sees Lucifer and Ne walking through the door of the apartment with tired looks. "What's up with your faces?"

"Ne is tired...Ne can't find Papa..." Ne groans as slowly walks to the couch and fall face first on it.

"We went to that town again and found nothing..." Lucifer groans as he also throws himself on the couch face first as well.

"You'll find something...you always do." Lucy encouraged him on. "I'll go with you next time, ok?"

"If you want..." Lucifer mumbled through with his face still on the couch.

"Ne is hungry..." Ne groans.

"I made sandwiches...which are the only thing I can do..." Lucy mumbled the last part.

"Thanks, Luce..." Lucifer thanked her as he stood up. "If you feel up to it...we were planning on giving it another shot tomorrow."

Lucifer and Ne had been spending time going around, investigating about Ne's father...whoever he was. They hadn't had any luck...but only found a first and last name. Though it's something they haven't told Lucy yet since she has been busy with looking for a house while Lucifer supported them with the jobs. While free time in the weeks, he goes to help Ne or look for clues about her parents. On the weekends, they spent it together and go on small trips to fun places for Ne to enjoy or they help her expand her magic and help her become more powerful if she decides to stay in Fairy Tail.

"Ok, we go tomorrow!" Lucy grins as she walks back to the kitchen and grabs the sandwiches. Setting them at the table and Lucifer and Ne sit down.

"Thank you for the food." Both Lucifer and Ne said as they grab their food and start to eat.

---Later, Night---

"Come here..." Lucy teased Lucifer as he lies down in bed and she scoots towards him. Resting her head on his shoulder. She smiles full with joy as Lucifer rubs her stomach...feeling the baby. But then-

"Whoa?!" Lucifer exclaimed and Lucy felt it...

"The baby kicked...it kicked!" Lucy cried out happily.

"And he or she carries one hell of a punch." Lucifer grins.

"My god...that's mean I have to find a house quickly!" Lucy realized.

"I can help with that." Lucifer told her.

"No...you have work...not to mention helping Ne in finding her father." Lucy told him. "I'll handle the house after tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" Lucifer asked.

"I'm sure."

"...But I'll call Levy to help. It's better if you two work together at this." Lucifer told her.

"Sure, Lu." Lucy sighs and rests her head on his shoulder again. She wraps her fingers on his hand and closes her eyes. "Good night...Lucifer."

"Goodnight, Luce."

//Lucifer POV//

---The Next Day, Afternoon in another Town---

"Let's walk around and ask anyone around here. Someone has to know." Lucy told Lucifer as she holds Ne's hand with hers. She was wearing a pink dress and a white soft fabric jacket and a large hat to block the sun. Ne was dressed in a white dress and her hair done in two sided ponytail and brown sandals. Lucifer was dressed in a grey t-shirt and dark jeans.