Chapter 51 Out Of Coma

//Lucy POV//

---3 Weeks Later---

Lucy slowly opens her eyes as she wakes up. She didn't sit up as she felt a pair of strong arms hugging her waist. So she simply smiled and closed her eyes, dozing off asleep again.

Minutes later, she awoke again to the feeling of a hand playing with her hair and lips kissing her shoulder. It didn't take long to know that Lucifer was awake and waking her up by kissing her body.

"Morning..." Lucy said softly as she turns around. Her hands on his cheeks and she kissed him.

"Morning, Luce." Lucifer smiled and kissed her forehead. But right when Lucy was about to reply, she felt something in her stomach...her mouth felt funny and she felt the urge to throw up. Her eyes widened and she jumps out of bed and runs to the toilet. "Lucy?!"

"..." Lucy finished throwing up inside the toilet and closes the lid and flushes. She took deep breaths...feeling the urging feeling in her stomach disappear.

"Lucy?! Are you okay?!" Lucifer came to the bathroom with a blanket in hand. He wraps it around Lucy...and helps up and walks her to the bed. He lays her down and she then felt very hungry.

"Lu...can you make me a breakfast?" Lucy asked her lover.

"Yeah, anything for you. Just stay here...don't move." Lucifer said concerned.

"Wait!" Lucy said quickly...first, she was very hungry...now...she was craving for..."...Can you bring meat? A burger...hot dog maybe?"

"Eh??!" Lucifer looked at her funny.

"o...kay..." Lucifer said as he walks out the bedroom and into the kitchen. The apartment is small...one room and no living room. The bathroom barely had space for a sink, toilet, and a bath. She could have bought a house with the amount of money she had. But there were two reasons why she didn't. One, she liked small spaces like in the cabin she spent for a year in. Two, it made her and Lucifer happy to not feel so open spaced in rooms. She rolls around the bed and looks at the ceiling. She was curious at what was wrong...she had she thrown up? Why was she craving hot dogs and meat? She wasn't a fan of eating so much meat since she prefers fruit and healthy food. Meat were fat she didn't want to have in her stomach. But her hunger beats her as she is craving for the dark burn food.

"Here you go...made you a little burger we have in the fridge." Lucifer came back to the bedroom with a plate with cooked bacon and a small burger. On the sides were sizzled egg.

"Thank you." Lucy thanked him as she sat up and he gave her the plate.

"You feeling better? Do you need medicine?" Lucifer asked.

"No...I'm feeling better, thank you." Lucy smiled as she ate the burger quickly.

"Okay...you're still going with me to see Sateen?" Lucifer asked.

"Of course, I know I should spend more time to see her like you do every day." Lucy told him as she ate the bacon.

"You can't help it. You have been going to jobs like I have. But you take the hard ones while I take easy ones." Lucifer told her.

"I know, but still...it would be nice to visit." Lucy pointed out.

"True...well then. Get change quickly after you finish eating." Lucifer said as he kissed her forehead and walks towards his clothes in the closet. Lucy continues to eat while watching Lucifer change. She watched his back, a few scars that were fading away but it sort of made her like the look on his body. She smiles and looks away and continues to eat.