Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne

(The picture on the top is how Ne looks like, almost like Yui from Sword Art Online)

//Lucifer POV//

---4 Hours Later---

Lucifer, Laxus finally arrived back to Fairy Tail with a sleeping Ne in Lucifer's arms. They open the door and are welcome by the sound of laughter and Natsu and Grey fighting in the middle of the hall. Lucifer covered one ear of Ne's so she wouldn't wake up...his eyes searching for his girlfriend and finally spotted her at the table talking with Juvia and Lisanna. He walks towards them and Lucy finally spotted them.

"Hey! Are you ok? Sateen called me a few hours ago about what happen in your job and-" Lucy stopped when she noticed the little girl in Lucifer's arm. Ne was starting to wake up as well.

"Hi, Luce." Lucifer greeted his girlfriend as she stood up and hugs him. Ne was now fully awake...

"...Lucifer...who is she?" Ne said with a tired voice.

"Hello, my name is Lucy...what's yours?" Lucy asked Ne.

"Ne..." Ne told her.

"That's a beautiful name, Ne...it's short but it's beautiful." Lucy smiled.

"You're...You are Lucifer's girlfriend..." Ne said with wide eyes.

"Hai." Lucy smiled more. Ne looks at Lucy more and her eyes travel to her stomach.

"Your stomach..." Ne said when she sees the bulge of her stomach.

"I'm expecting a baby soon, Ne. That's all." Lucy told her.

"A baby...?" Ne asked.

"Hai, Lucifer and I are having a baby soon..." Lucy explained and changed the subject as Lucifer puts Ne down on the floor. "So, you are staying in our apartment for a while until we move out."

"Move out?" Lucifer asked.

"The apartment is too small for the baby...and for Ne as well, Lucifer. So I was looking at companies that can help us find a permanent house to live in." Lucy tells him. "Beside, maybe it's time to settle down in a house, don't you think?"

"Agreed." Lucifer smiled while nodding his head.

"Ne is staying with Lucifer and Lucy?" Ne asked.

"Hai." Lucy nodded her head yes.

"Ah! Lucy, she's looks so cute!" Wendy appeared while petting Carla.

"H-Hello..." Ne stuttered.

"Hello, I'm Wendy." Wendy smiled as she raised her hand to shake.

"Ne..." Ne introduced herself as they shook hands.

"How about you go with Wendy and she'll show you around, Ne." Lucifer told the little girl while kneeling down to her level.

"O-Ok..." Ne was nervous as she and Wendy walk. But Lucifer noticed a smile on Ne's face as she starts to talk with Wendy.

"They look so cute together..." Lucy smiled as Lucifer puts an arm around her waist, rubbing her stomach gently. "I heard about you losing control of your beast mode from Laxus on the phone last night."

"I went into shock or rage when I was protecting Ne..." Lucifer explained.

"Was it...was it about the little girl you met when you were younger?"

"Yes...it was." Lucifer admitted, and also surprised that Lucy knew well. "But now I have a dragon inside me that can talk to me..."

"Really?! How?!" Lucy exclaimed.