Chapter 47 Kidnapped

//Lucifer POV//

---At Fairy Tail---

Lucifer was running straight towards the Fairy Tail HQ. He stops at the door and without thinking; his hand goes to his pocket and holds the ring Marcus has given him. He didn't know what to do with the ring...but he knew time will tell when.

"Lucy!" Lucifer called out as he opens the guild doors and got everyone's attention inside in the process.

"Lucifer! It's good to see you again." Levy greeted him as he walks in. But she looked angry to see him. "You need to explain why Lucy has been acting so down all week-"

"I know...I came to apologize and...where is she?" Lucifer asked.

"She...wait...Lucy?" Levy turns around and looks at the tables. "She was here a few minutes ago."

"She left?" Lucifer quickly walks out and starts to search for Lucy. "Lucy!"

"Lucifer! Wait up!" he continues to walk but looks over his shoulder to see Lisanna and Levy running after him.

"Where would Lucy be at...? I have to find her." Lucifer explained.

"She has been hanging out a lot at that big tree lately." Lisanna told them and points at the direction. They start to run towards the area...but when they got there. Lucy wasn't around...but then he saw something in the distance...and recognized it as Lucy...but she wasn't alone as she seemed knocked out and two thugs with masks put her in a wagon.

"Lucy!" Lucifer shouted and sprints into action. He ran as fast as he cans after the wagon and the horses pulling the wagon. And with Lucy inside.

"Oh, shit! We got to go! We got spotted!" he heard one of the thugs shout. Lucifer used his shadow whip and zips straights at the wagon. He jumps in...only to get tackled out of it by one of the thugs. He was sent flying out of the wagon but grabs on the thug's arm and the both of them falling out of the moving wagon.

"Argh!" Lucifer cried out as they were rolling on the floor...then Lucifer found himself looking up at the blue sky...he gets up and sees the thug on floor groaning in pain.

"AHH!" the thug screamed as Lucifer trapped him to the floor by bony shadow fingers on his body, and squeezing the thug's ribs. Lucifer watched the wagon already gone...so he turns to look at the captured thug and pressed his foot on his face. "Ahh!"

"Where are they taking Lucy?!" Lucifer demanded.

"I ain't talking!" the thug spat so Lucifer release his hold on him. But then grabs the thug's neck and throws him towards the wall. As the thug slowly got up...he screamed in fear as Lucifer had transformed into his beast form. His shadow skin arms slamming on the sides of the thug's head and raising him up like that.

"RAAHHHHHHH!!" Lucifer screeched with anger while using his tails to strike at the wall behind the thug. Scaring him as the attacks almost hits him and Lucifer continues to do that until the guy starts talking.

"Alright! Alright! I'll talk! I'll talk! Just please, don't hurt me!" the thug cried out...and pees his pants as well. Lucifer morphed back and slammed the thug harder to the wall and rips the mask off the thug.

"Who are you?!" Lucifer shouted.

"H-Hey! We're just doing a job, alright?!" the thug said quickly. "We're just simple guys...that is all...really!"

"Who are you working for?" Lucifer growled.

"...Heartfilia...the rich guy, Heartfilia...Jude Heartfilia. He said something about...an arranged marriage or something." The thug tells him. Lucifer had a vein popping with anger.