Chapter 23 Not Dead

//Lucy POV//

---Two Days Later---

"I love you..."

Lucy couldn't stop smiling as she and the girls were sitting at the Café enjoying a hot chocolate mug. She kept thinking those three words that he had told her. She wasn't paying any attention to the other's conversation until Erza poked her cheek.

"Hey, Lucy?" Lucy snapped out of her daydream.

"Eh?" she stares at the red head.

"Lucy's been staring off into space like Juvia." Juvia smiled.

"S-Sorry about that..." Lucy chuckled nervously.

"You thinking about Lucifer?" the other Lucy, her other self, asked.

"...W-what...um...well." Lucy taps her fingers together.

"He told her something..." Wendy snickered as she tells everyone.

"Eh? What did he said?" Lisanna and Levy asked with a grin.

"N-Nothing..." Lucy stuttered as she starts to blush.

"Come on! Tell Juvia!" Juvia tells Lucy as she jumps at her. Almost spilling her mug.

"Ok! But don't spill my hot chocolate!" Lucy shouted. "Geez...why do you have to hear about my love life...?"

"Love life..." Everyone smirks and Lucy realized what she said.

"...Crap..." Lucy cursed under her breath.

"Come on, what did Lucifer say to you?" Erza asked.

"...He said...well...he said that..." Lucy took a deep breath and finally said it. "...that he...loves me..."

"..." Everyone was quiet until. "AWWWWW!"

"H-Hey! It's nothing s-serious?!" Lucy cried out with embarrassment.

"Of course it is!" the other Lucy exclaimed. "You are very lucky to have a guy like Lucifer in your life as your boyfriend!"

"We all think he is quite cute." Levy giggles. "Though, he does seem young."

"Very protective of others." Erza agreed with a serious nod.

"A gentlemen." Lisanna joked.

"You two make a cute couple." Wendy smiled and Lucy couldn't help but rub Wendy's head.

"I guess you're right...but still..." Lucy frowns. "I can't help but worry for him sometimes."

"You mean about him leaving back to his hometown?" Erza asked and Lucy nodded her head.

"He told me that he had to go check if everything was alright back home and to check if Sinclair is alright. I wish I could have gone with him..." Lucy pouts. "It's been two days now..."

"What? You miss sleeping with him?" Levy joked.

"We don't sleep together!" Lucy cried out. Blushing brightly at her joke.

"That's not what we saw back in town when we found you." Erza smirked.

"What do you mean?!" Lucy shouted with her face all red.

"Never mind that? Again, why did he leave?" Lisanna asked.

"He said that Marcus might be holding up in a place he and Lucifer used to sneak around in..." Lucy has a worried face. "I hope he's alright..."