Chapter 46 Hush Hush

//Lucy POV//

---One Week Later---

Lucy was sitting at one of the table inside the guild. Drinking down a strawberry milkshake but her eyes were red from crying last night again...and to make things a bit worse. Juvia, being dense, had invited a singer to sing for the wizards in Fairy Tail but one of the songs that she was singing right now hit Lucy in the heart very hard and very bad.

(Song is Avril Lavigine, Hush Hush

-"Hush, Hush, shh...
Hush, Hush...
I didn't mean to kiss you...
You didn't mean to fall in love...
I never meant to hurt you
We never meant for it to mean this much..
Hush, Hush, now...
"-

Lucy wanted to cover her ears but she lets the song sink in...and she covers her eyes as she leans down to cover her face with her arms as she starts to cry.

-"I wanted to keep you...
Forever next to me
You know that I still do...
And all I wanted was to believe...
Hush, Hush, now...
"-

Lucy was pouring down tears now...

-"So go on, live your life...
So go on, say goodbye...
So many questions
But I don't ask why, no
"-

Lucy clasp her hands to cover her ears and tones out everything...her mind drifting towards the last time she saw Lucifer at the train station. How he wouldn't move...wouldn't speak...he simply stood there in pain she had just caused him by her action-

-"Don't! Don't, don't you ever say a word, word
Of what you ever thought you heard, heard.
Don't you ever tell a soul
But you know...
I tried to hide, but I still believe
We, that we were always meant to be, be
And I can't never let you go, no...
Hush, Hush, now...
"

Lucy finally had enough and gets up. And then starts to run...she leaves running from the guild...she ran past people...she ran past the streets that she remembered walking with Lucifer in...and finally stopped at the big tree at the park. The one where she and Lucifer pledge to stay together at...she slowly walks towards the tree and sits down. Finally alone...Lucy lets her emotion go out as she cries her eyes out and hugs her knees...Lucy felt so alone.

"Lucy Heartfilia?" Lucy heard a voice in front of her. But as she looks up-

"What-"Lucy's eyes widened when-

Bam!

She is knocked unconscious and falls to the floor knocked out...

//Lucifer POV//

"...Lucy..." Lucifer sat outside the abandon barn where he fought Edward in. He had slept outside on a roof last night...correction...he didn't get any sleep last night and when he arrived at the barn in the morning, he enters it. He picks up the broken boards and brushes the dust and wood off his bed. Then he lays down and curls up, hugging his knees and does nothing except feeling large amount of tears pore down his eyes.

"Lucifer Black?" Lucifer only moves his eyes to see Jellal standing by the barn's door and the hole on the wall beside it. "Can we talk?"

"..." Lucifer doesn't say anything but sits up and motioned Jellal in. In which Jellal did.

"...I'm here to inform you that the real reason I came was to retrieve you and bring you to the Magic Council for questioning." Jellal said with a sad tone. "You have the option of coming quietly or by force-?!"

"..." Lucifer had stood up, his eyes covered by his messy hair and walks up to Jellal with Shadow magic fuming in his fists. Jellal watched as Lucifer weakly swung his fist but with no effort in his attack. Jellal simply had to take one step back to dodge Lucifer's attack.