Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera

//Lucy POV//

"Sateen! You're with me." Lucy ordered as Happy climbed to her back.

"I'll get its attention and you both take out its wings. If that thing learns to be airborne again...it's escape or kill us all." Lucifer told him and looks at Natsu and Erza and Other Lucy. "You three come with me and attack right at the faces. We need to buy time for those two to get a hit while the Chimera is weak."

"I'll set that thing on fire in seconds!" Natsu said punching his hand that is engulfed in flames.

"Dumb move...that thing can fire and EAT flames." Sateen said.

"I can blind it by taking out its eyes." Erza told.

"Pain as distraction could work...enough said...everyone go!" Lucifer said and turns to look at the students and Felicity, Wendy, Lisanna, Grey, and Juvia. "All of you go to the town and evacuate the people. Get them all out!"

"Right!" they all said and they were off. Lucifer turns to see Lucy and Sateen already off.

"Be careful, little buddy! You too, Lucy and Sateen!" Natsu shouted as they fly upon the Chimera.

"Let's get that thing." Other Lucy grins and they jump off the ship and running after the Chimera as it moves through the forest.

"How do we get that things attention?" Erza asked as they ran behind it.

"We beat its face until it's angry with us!" Natsu battle grins.

"That's the dumbest plan I have ever heard." Erza and Other Lucy said together.

"I like it..." Lucifer shrugged. "Me and Natsu will stick with that plan...you two find a way to blind it to give Lucy and Sateen an advantage to attack!"

"Then go!" Erza shouted. Then Lucifer and Natsu go into battle...jumping and grabbing into the twin snake tails. Being launched on its back and they jump over its head. Combing their magic...fire and shadows hitting the lion's head. Causing the lion head to roar.

"I think we got its attention." Natsu smirked and Lucifer smiled.

"I waited so long to face the main cause of my suffering." Lucifer tells him.

"Then I'm glad to be by your side to be doing this." Natsu smirks even more as they both blast flames and shadows at the lion's and Goat's head. But the dragon's head was getting ready to breathe fire.

"Natsu! The fire!" Lucifer warned him and Natsu jumped and eats the whole flames and uses Fire Dragon Roar. Blasting with impact on the dragon head with force. Forcing the Chimera to back away while shutting all six eyes...wrong mistake as Erza and Other Lucy jumped at the goats and dragon's head and sliced at the two heads and their eyes. Erza cutting into both eyes and Other Lucy blasting laser into the goat's eyes and burning them.

"RAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" The Chimera roared in pain and starts to dash through the trees and at Natsu and Lucifer.

"Move!" Lucifer shouted as they jumped and ran as fast as they can to move out of its way.

"Grab the tails!" Natsu shouted and they both dive at the snake tails as they were behind it. Lucifer reaches out...arms reach and he grabs the tail. Natsu grabbed the other leg and they dig their feet to the ground as they grab on. But slowing it down and Lucifer fuse his hands with shadows and it surrounds the whole tail he is holding. Then-SNAP!-Lucifer used the shadows to rip the tail and that really made the Chimera more angry.

"I think I made it angrier." Lucifer said as he flies off but lands on his feet and runs to grab the tail Natsu was holding back.

"My turn..." Natsu laughed as he used Dragon Roar and sets the tail on fire while Lucifer forms the flames with shadows and the entire tail explode.