Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption

//Lucifer POV//

"PARTY!!" Lucifer can hear Natsu yelling from across the guild hall. Lucifer smiles and drinks down his soda. But that stopped when he heard the music that was currently being played stop and another one start. This was a smooth music, one he doesn't recognize and sees Natsu and Lisanna hold hands and dance around. He spots Levy with Gajeel...somehow. Grey and Juvia, Mirajane dancing with her brother, the guy called Elfman. Everyone that wasn't dancing were cheering them on.

"Some party, huh?" Lucifer looks away when he heard a voice behind him. He turns to see Lucy standing there in front of him and he blushes.

"Hey." He greeted her with a small smile.

"Hey." Lucy smiled back. Lucifer looks at her then at the people dancing then back to her and smiles. He raised his hand for her to take.

"Do you wish to dance?" Lucifer smirks and she gave a slight blush yet smiles.

"I thought you would never ask." Lucy grabs his hand they walk to the middle in front of the massive tree. He takes her other hand with his and placed his other hand on her waist. Her hand on his shoulder and they start to sway back and forth and side to side around in a circle.

"You're good at dancing." Lucifer started a conversation.

"I'm from a rich family, remember? I was supposed to learn how to dance." Lucy replied. "My father may have ignored me a lot but he understood I love to dance so he signed me up for dance classes...and you? Where did you learn to dance?"

"I pay attention a lot to people dancing when I was a bit younger. I only know how to do this though." Lucifer said embarrassed and Lucy giggles.

"At least you know how to dance something good." Lucy giggles more and they continue to dance. Lucifer lets his hand that was on her waist and spins her. He pushes her a bit and pulls her back, her back turn to him and he hugs her from behind.

"That's because I'm amazing." Lucifer whispered into her ear and she blushes. Not caring they were being watched. Lucy and Lucifer continue to dance and he couldn't stop staring at her brown eyes and she staring at his dark red ones.

"Hey, Lucifer..."

"Yes?"

"...When I'm done training...I want to ask you something right now." Lucy said as she looks away but Lucifer smiles and lifts her chin up.

"Ask away." He simply said. She closed her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"When I'm done training...I'm coming back to Fairy Tail again." She spoke softly.

"I know..." Lucifer said sadly. Knowing that once she is finished learning shadow magic, she will leave.

"Lucifer...I want you to come back with me." Lucifer was caught surprised by what she had just said. "I want you to join Fairy Tail."

"Lucy..."

"I want you to have a family who loves you...everyone in Fairy Tail had lost things but we are family." Lucy explained as they continue to dance. "I want to give you a family, Lucifer. I...I...I want to stay with you but somewhere where you are happy."

"...I'm happy as long as you are there with me." Lucifer reply to her offer was..."But I can't leave the town...not yet."

"Lucifer...you don't owe the town anymore." Lucy said a bit teary. "You have given them everything you got...you don't need to stay anymore.

"I do...I haven't given them all I got...not yet." Lucifer told her softly. "But...I promise...I'll come back and...I'll join Fairy Tail."

"You promise?"