Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera

(I Barely just noticed how many chapters I wrote for this story...will I stop? NO! Might as well continue it to the end. By the way...1.2K!!!!!! I never got that many that quickly! I'm happy everyone is enjoying this story!)

//Lucy POV//

---Morning---

"...Mmm..." Lucy moaned as she is awakened by something touching...no...kissing her shoulder. She opens her eyes...making sure that the blanket covered herself since she was naked...and looks over her shoulder to see Lucifer kissing her shoulder and down her arm. She raised her arm to let him continue. Even though he a 'beast' last night. He does do things like kissing her softly around her body. "That feels good...why do you do that?"

"...In my point of view. A beautiful woman's body is the body of a goddess. So I have to treat a goddess's body as my life that I must worship." Lucifer whispered in her ear. Causing her blush but felt so wanted by her lover.

"...Mmm...You mean I'm a goddess, huh?" Lucy whispered with a smile.

"You're the only goddess I want to worship, Luce." Lucifer whispered back.

"...Mm...Say that again." Lucy had just come to love hearing him call her that.

"Luce...my one and only goddess Luce." Lucifer said as she turns around and kisses him. Wrapping him in her arms and rolling on top of him. Even though Lucy wanted to continue, she knew they couldn't so she wrapped the blanket on herself and got off Lucifer.

"Come on, we better get up. We are supposed to leave today." Lucy tells her lover as she stands up from the bed. "I'm going to take a quick bath."

"What me to join?" Lucifer asked and Lucy looks over her shoulder and smirks.

"I said that I'm taking a quick bath, you heard right?" Lucy smirked.

"...don't care." Lucifer smirked back as he stands up and walks over to Lucy in his boxers. She sighs in defeat and lays her head on his shoulder. They never shared a bath but she always believed that there is always a first time for everything.

"Fine." Lucy finally said as they walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

---Later---

"Hm? A note?" Lucy said as they arrive to the apartment Other Lucy and the other girls were staying at. But at the door, there was a letter taped to the doorknob and Lucy grabs it and reads it out loud.

-We are all at the forest, Shadow Outcasts guild is in the area. You can't miss it. –Sateen

"Do you know where the guild is?" Lucifer asked her.

"Yes, I know where it is. Other Lucy gave me a map for the area." Lucy told him as she pulls out the map from her pocket. She checks it and recognizes the area of where Shadow Outcasts HQ is. "I got it...follow me."

So they left the building and start walking down the path road. Lucy couldn't help but walk on the edge of the road for fun. As she would do that, Lucy told Lucifer many things about her home here in Fairy Tail. She never did tell Lucifer much about her adventures so she told him. Lucifer listened and laughed as she told him about some embarrassing moments she had before that she didn't want to relive. She told him about going to another world without magic and found their Lisanna there.

Now, they found themselves walking through the forest and...there stood a large building. It almost looked like a castle because of the towers on each corner...the door in the shape of a castle bridge. There was another building inside it with windows. They enter to see the room was quite huge...there were many rooms with beds inside. In the main room, there was tables, a bar counter and a floor led up by stairs, just like the one in Fairy Tail.