Chapter 9: Not So Sorry

I stood there not wanting to cry in front of them. It might not be a big deal to other people but I didn't want to choose to go out with one of them! Heck I didn't even want a boyfriend!

"Annie I'm sorry." Zayn started but I just turned around and walked away.

"I better go get packing. Do me a favor and put Hope to bed." I whisper loud enough for them to hear me before walking out the door.

I got back to the bus to see Luke in the kitchen making something. I didn't even get time to shut the door before running to his arms and bawling. He just held me.

"Annie, what's wrong babe?" He questions sympathetically leading me to the couch.

"I-It's not fair." I whispered before cuddling up to him more.

After ten minutes of just crying I knew that I had to start packing. I slowly stood up and went to the bunk room.

"Babe? Where are you going?" He worried.

"Back home" I said simply.

"Was it me? Hey I'm sorry I don't want to ruin our..." He started, but I cut him off

"It's not because of you, just ask the boys later they will tell you, or wait they might just wait four day to tell you when I'm already gone." I spitted out. He looked hurt.

"I'm sorry it's just I really don't want to talk about it." I whispered going to hug him. He hugged me back tightly I must add.

"Will you help me pack?" I asked him shyly. He gave me a sad and slow nod. I know he deserved an explanation but I couldn't tell him with out regretting the decision I'm making.

I heard the bus door open.

"Annie! We need to talk." A voice yelled. I gave Luke a panicked look.

"Just sneak out the window," Luke suggested. I gave him a smile and slipped outside into the cold dark night.

I walked for a long time. Looking at stuff, thinking about things. I would have to go home and face my Aunt, don't get me wrong I do love my aunt the just had a lot of kids already and I didn't want to be a bother. I finally found myself back at the bus. I opened the door and heard tons of yelling.

"You made her leave!" Luke yelled.

"I don't have a choice! I don't want her to leave, but management doesn't want her here if she isn't dating one of the other boys!" Zayn yelled back. Hope was holding on the Harry trying to plug out everything that was going on.

"You know that when Annie goes back to Bradford, Hope can't go with!" Luke yelled. It seemed like everything slowed down. I was losing, not just the boys but Hope too.

Zayn didn't have anything to shout back, so I walked in, picked up Hope and stopped.

"How long have you been arguing?" I ask strictly. Nobody answers.

"Some one answer me, oh wait are you going to wait four day to tell me that too!" I spat.

"Since you left." Luke said shamefully.

I just walked away. I went to the bathroom and sat down with Hope.

"Please don't leave!" Hope whispered.

"I have to, but I'll see you again. Maybe even soon , it just depends on what the boys want. I call you everyday ok?" I whispered back holding back tears.

"Ok," she said in defeat. I picked her up and put her to bed. I thought about going to bed my self but I need to go talk about plane tickets.

"I'm going to need plane tickets." I stated with no emotion in my voice.

"You don't have to leave. What's so bad about dating one of the boys anyway?" Zayn replies.

"I don't think you get it. I don't want to receive hate and put up with fans and always have to think about how I look just for some fake relationship." I explained. Zayn looked like he didn't get it.

"I don't see why don't you want to be with us as a family." He questioned.

"I do want to be with you, but not if I have to fake date one of your friends, this is your dream not mine." I snapped.

"You know Hope will have to stay here."Liam butted in. I give him a weak nod.

"I don't see what choice I have." I admitted

"I need plane tickets." I repeated myself.

"I get you some tonight for Thursday." Zayn offered.

Two more days.

I turned around to go to bed but Liam grabbed my hand and lead me outside.

"Why are we'' I asked but was cut off with the feeling if lips softly kissing mine. I pushed him off of me.

"Did Zayn put you up to this?" I shouted. He just looks at me.

"How sallow! Just because you pretend to like me just so I will stay is low especially for you!" I yelled tears pooling up around my eyes.

"Wait I wasn't pretending!" Liam insisted. I didn't believe it for one second. I sprinted up the the buses steps and went straight to the living area.

"Zayn Malik, I can't believe you are shallow enough to put one of your best friends up to kissing your little sister! I thought you were one of my best friends!" I yelled through sobs. Luke walked over to me and wrapped me in his arms. He gently guided me to the bunks and layer me down on his.

"I'll just sleep on yours tonight." Luke suggested. He started to climb the ladder.

"No, please stay." I whispered weakly. He laid down with me and wrapped his arms around me. I cuddle up to his chest and fell asleep.

The next morning I got out of bed after unwrapping myself from Luke's warm arms, and went to go make breakfast.

"Annie please listen to me." Liam said? weakly, I turned around to see puffy and bloodshot eyes. He look miserable! I wanted to give him the biggest hug and tell him everything is going to be alright, but I knew I couldn't.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked breaking the eyes contact that we had been holding.

"Because Annie, your amazing! I have liked you ever since I met you. I felt like we clicked, I just want to be with you. I thought that with the timing and all that we could be together but I guess I just made things worse." Liam murmured.

"I don't know if I should believe you. I think I'm going to have to go home. Even if you are being honest I need to know. If after this you want to still be with me then I will consider it but I'm really confused and I don't know what to do or say or think." I ranted. He gave me a smile. Not just any smile one that said 'I'm not giving up'.

"We'll I will be waiting on you. I promise." Liam says excitedly.

"You shouldn't make promises you can keep."