Chapter 27: Tired

"Annie" fans screamed as I pushed through, considering we were parked in an airport parking lot I couldn't go too far.

My phone buzzed. It was Li,

'Please come back, I just want you safe'

I found my self turning around and pushing my way back through the fans.

When I opened the door, Hope ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"I love you to pieces Annie" Hope said smiling. I smiled back at her.

"I love you more" I said pinching her sides.

There was a knock on the bus door and in came a manager.

"Ready boys?" She asked as all the boys grabbed there bags and walked to the door. Instinctively, Liam grabbed my hand and started leading me out the door.

I just held on loosely, but my hand fell through his as soon as we reached the door. We were able to head right on due to fans. I found a seat by the window in our first class.

"Can I sit here?" A sad Liam mumbled. As much as I didn't want him to sit with me, I still ended up nodding.

"Can we talk?" He mumbled trying to make eye contact.

"It's really nothing, I'm just hurt as all" I said turning to face the window. Liam gently turned me around to face him.

"I turned around and she was there, she pushed her lips to mine. It shocked me" Liam pleaded tapping his foot on the bare airplane floor.

"Li, I'm fine" I whispered, forcing a smile. His shoulders fell.

Liam simply stated, "I love you so much Annie" and it made my stomach do twists. I reached for his hand.

"I know your fans get carried away sometimes, I just hate seeing you with someone els" I admitted lowering my head. He wrapped his arms around me as well as the chairs allowed.

"Babe, I don't deserve you" he murmured in my ear. I lightly kissed his lips.

"Finally, now I can post that picture and say that everything's good between you guys" Zayn grumbled showing us a picture of us kissing. I lifted up the arm rest and laid with my head in Liam's lap.

"Aye why do you get to lay down?" Liam complained giving my hair a ruffle.

"Because I'm the best" I said simply closing my eyes. Liam continued to run his hands through my hair.

"Want to watch a movie?" Liam questioned, scrolling through the planes list of movies.

"Sure, you can pick tho" I said looking up at him.

"How about 'The Last Song'?" Liam recommended. I nodded snuggling closer to Li.

We were at the part where Ronnie's dad died, and I was silently crying. I had a love/hate relationship with sob stories.

"Babe you Okay?" Liam said glancing down at my eyes.

"No" I mumbled before burying my head into his shirt.

"It's just a movie, you're going to be fine" Liam cooed in my ear. I sat up and kissed him, before returning back to his lap. I slowly found my self falling asleep.

"Annie" Hope squealed into my ear, waking me up.

"Yes?" I replied sitting up from Liam's lap.

"Can I sit with you?" She said hopefully. I nodded and she crawled over to me. Liam was quietly sleeping with his head rested against his seat. I got my phone and snapped a picture.

"He's so cute isn't he?" I whispered to Hope, showing her the picture.

"Yeah he is" Hope giggled, curling up in my lap.

Liam started to move around. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"How you doing Hope?" Liam exclaimed poking Hopes side.

"I'm tired, Harry wouldn't let me lay down" She said frowning. Liam laughed.

"Are you excited for Florida?" He asked the impatient girl. Hope nodded.

"I want to meet Mickey and Minnie" she giggled, taking my phone.

"I want to watch something" Hoel demanded. I laughed, "I bet Zayn would love to watch something with you" I said as she got up and walked to Zayn.

"How'd you sleep?" Liam questioned, grabbing my hand. I smiled.

"Not to bad, you're quite comfy" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"How much longer?" Liam whined looking for someone to ask. I glanced at my watch.

"About five more hours" I groaned pulling out my phone. I put one head phone in and turned on John Mayor.

"I had no idea you like his music" Liam said pointing to my screen.

"He's my favorite, I just like how his songs are more than just words that sound good together" I said turning down the volume.

"I've met him once, I think it was last years MTV awards" Liam commenter scrunching his nose.

"I've always wanted to go to one of his concerts" I laughed looking out the window.

The five hours didn't last by fast, but eventually we were off.

"Let's go grab our luggage" Liam said grabbing Hope and I's hand leading us off the plane. Harry intercepted Hope immediately.

"Stay close" Zayn said making the boys huddle up and walk.

We were pushed around but finally got our luggage and we were put on a bus.

"Hi guys! I'm going to be your driver. I've been told to take you guys to a hotel near the venue. My names Steve by the way" Steve informed us as we all took a seat on the couch.

"That fight was horrible" I complained leaning into Liam.

"I know it was really bumpy" Louis added sitting next to Niall.

"The entire flight, Niall kept farting" Zayn complained giving Niall a smirk.

"I ate bad food okay" Niall said laughing at the end.

When we arrived at the Hotel, Hope was out. Zayn carried her in while I grabbed the bags.

"Annie, are you going to be in my room?" Liam asked grabbing my hand. I nodded. "Zayn's taking Hope tonight" I said getting into the elevator. It was only 4:30 pm here but jet lags a killer.

Liam opened the door and put down the bags. I flew through the room and went straight for the bed.

"Love if you go to bed now, you won't be able to sleep tonight" he said laying next to me pulling me into him.

"I'm not going to make it Li" I said cuddling closer. He turned on the Television and I was asleep within minutes.

Sirens woke me up from my slumber. Liam was wide awake next to me still watching T.V.

"What was that?" I exclaimed breathing deeply. He chuckled.

"It was the show" he said wrapping his arms back around me. I shrugged it off and got up.

"I'm going to go check on Hope" I told him as I walked out the door.

I had a key card for Zayns room so I headed on in.

I was shocked. Zayn and some girl were lying on the bed naked.

"I'm just going to leave" I admitted running out of the room.

"What are you doing?" Liam questioned me, he had followed me and now was extremely confused.

"Nothing I was just going to go on a walk" I kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you later" I said walking away.

A/N - I'm thinking of ending the book here in the next few chapters, I've ran out of ideas. Thoughts? Comment!