Chapter 19

"I'm going to lay down in bed, it's more comfortable than the couch." I told Vic.

He nodded and ended up following me after I got up and went to our bedroom.

Mere seconds after I laid down on the bed, Vic straddled my lap and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back draping my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my hips.

He deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I glided mine across his and relished the taste in his mouth. Vic usually always chewed gum and now a minty flavor was left lingering in his mouth.

He broke the kiss in order to kiss my jawline, then he kissed down to my neck. I gasped when he rolled his hips against my own, then started to suck and nibble on my skin, no doubt leaving a hickey for show later.

I continued to moan as he rocked his body against mine, and I felt my jeans growing tighter and tighter. I was no doubt turned on right now, and I wanted him so badly.

He started to unbutton my jeans but I grabbed his wrists to stop him. He looked up at me with a pout. I opened my mouth to speak, breathless. "I'm supposed to be on bed rest and I don't know if s.ex is safe," I breathed. "We have to call the doctor and ask."

He was quick to nod and hurry out of the room, returning moments later.

"We're in the clear, but we can't do anything too rough. We have to be careful." He told me. I nodded and he went to the dresser, retrieving lube from the top drawer.

He came back over and straddled me once again, attacking my neck and collarbone with kisses.

"Mm, Vic. You're so hot," I whined.

"You have no idea how much I want to fu.ck you." He growled in a husky tone.

"Then do it." I challenged, and the next thing I knew he was ripping my jeans off, then my boxers and my shirt, and then his own.

"Eager much?" I teased.

"Don't rest me when I'm ho.rny," he spoke.

"Mm, yes, sir." I smirked, being a smart a.ss.

"Just for that, you're really gonna get it." He said, squeezing my a.ss firmly. I moaned.

Next, I sat up and grabbed the bottle of lube, opening it and squeezing a good amount into my hand before stroking it onto his d.ick.

"You ready?" He smirked and I nodded, laying back down. He positioned himself with me and slipped his tip into me. I hadn't had sex since the party and he didn't prep me, so it hurt. But, it was okay. Vic was new to gay s.ex, I wasn't going to be mad at him.

I gasped, letting out a long shaky moan as he pushed more into me. "God, Kell, you're so tight.."

I closed my eyes as he pushed the rest of the way in. "Oh, f.uck, Vic. You're.. Oh god!" I cried out as he pulled out and thrusted back into me.

"I'm what?" He smirked.

"So big," I whined.

He continued to thrust at an even, moderate pace. The pain started to subside and all I felt was pleasure, until he loved in another angle and it hit a certain spot that sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. "V-Vic!" I moaned in a higher pitch than I usually would, "Right th-there!"

He smirked and thrusted faster, hitting the same spot over and over. That familiar, intense feeling of pleasure started to pool in the pit of my stomach and I knew I was already close. It was only because I hadn't had s.ex in so long.

"I'm close- I'm gonna.. Ugh!" I whined, panting as Vic thrusted deeper inside of me.

"Me too, oh f.uck, Kell, oh, f.uck!"

He grasped my d.ick, flicking his wrist in time with each thrust and I was soon coming unraveled, coming on my stomach. I felt like I was on a high, and no one could ruin this moment. He continued pounding into me as he came, riding out his high as well. "Jeez, Kell," he panted as he pulled out.

He lay beside me and kissed me, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close.

Nothing could compare to this moment, I loved Vic, I really, really did, I do. I can only hope he feels the same, or is meant to in the near future.

"I love you," I breathed and he blinked, looking over at him. I could just barely make out the slight blush that crept up on his cheeks as the sun set.

"I.. I love you too."

×××

I woke up around 3 in the morning and got out of bed, pulling my boxers on. I didn't remember falling asleep but I was with Vic so I don't mind.

I snuck out of the room quietly to get myself a glass of water from the kitchen. I took a sip, sitting at the island counter. I sat and thought about what Vic told me earlier.

He loves me. Vic loves me, this is real. He wants to be with me and I want to be with him.

I have nothing to worry about anymore. I have everything I could ever dream of asking for.

I have a perfect boyfriend and a beautiful little son on the way. We just have a few things to settle along the way and we would be golden.