Chapter 7

I'm over at Tay's dorm, with her and her girlfriend Ashley. Tay finally talked her into meeting me. It's been a couple of days since Vic has talked to me. I've been trying to stop focusing on Vic so much, but its hard not to when I'm having his child.

I shook my head, trying to clear my brain. I looked over at Ashley. She had long, blue hair. It wasn't dark blue though, it was almost actually green. I love the color on her, it suits her really well. She was wearing high-waisted denim shorts with Nike's that matched her black and white shirt. The shirt had two black cuff looking things around the sleeves, which were short. The text on the shirt said 'Breaking News: I don't care.' She looked good in it. She was short, but she was skinny. Her eyes were hazel and her cheek bones were very defined.

She was beautiful and she gave off good vibes. I could see why Tay liked her so much, I did too and I just met her. I mean, I liked her as a person. Not like a crush, I'm gay. And a boy who hates my whole existence is who's always on my mind. The boy who got me pregnant. The 'straightest' boy in college.

I knew he wasn't straight though, obviously. I mean, he did fuck me, but then again he seemed kind of freaked out when I relayed the news to him.

Maybe it was a drunken mistake, or maybe he thinks I'm annoying or that- "Kellin!" Tay yelled to get my attention. I'm glad she did, I was getting upset.

"Hm?"

"I asked if you were okay." She said.

"Yeah. Um, sorry. Just thinking, you know?" I looked down at my feet, sighing. Probably won't be able to see those anymore pretty soon.

"You think too much." She told me, matter of factly.

I nodded, agreeing with her silently. Ashley just observed as we conversed. I noticed she was quiet, and she didn't talk much.

"I'm sorry." I answered.

"Boy, don't make me come over there and slap you up. You know damn well you've got nothing to be sorry for." She said, sassily.

I smiled, mentally thanking Tay for always being there for me. She was a really awesome friend. I'm not sure where I'd be without her.. But not in this situation.

It was her fault me and Vic hooked up because she made me wear the costume in the first place. Then, Vic thought I was a girl. It wasn't all Tay's fault, but she wasn't completely off the hook either. I looked at her and frowned.

"Kell? What's wrong?"

"This is partially your fault." I spat.

She raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"The party, you made me wear a dress, which made Vic think I was a girl, a-and then we hooked up and now, I'm fucking pregnant, Tay. This is your fault!" I said, getting angrier by the second.

I noticed Ashley, who snorted and broke out into laughter. "What??"

Tay looked at her, sighing. She explained the bet we had and the reason I wore a princess dress.

"It's not her fault you lost the bet." Ashley teased. That was true. Maybe I was over reacting. My idea for if she lost was just as embarrassing, but at this point, it was affecting my whole future.

I sighed. "Yeah, you're right."

Tay nodded, hugging me gently.

"Please, get off." I said, as nice as possible. She sighed and let go, giving me a questioning look.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to touch me?" I said, raising my voice to a higher pitch, saying it like it was a question. I wonder what Ashley thinks of the whole situation.

"I think I'm going to go," I started as I went to the door. "I need rest."

Tay sighed, but gave in, nodding.

I left, going back to my dorm for a nap.

×××

Once I woke up, my mood was a lot better then it was before I took a nap.

I'm not sure if it was the pregnancy or just how stressed I've been with everything going on, but I've been very moody lately more than usual.

I didn't like taking it out on the ones I love, but I did because I was more comfortable with them.

I got out of my bed and something told me to check my phone, so I did. I had 3 missed calls and 6 unread messages. And they were from none other than Vic. My heart skipped a beat, hoping he was coming around.

I opened my text messages, going to Vics number.

2:03
'Hey, I'm sorry.'
2:09
'Please don't ignore me, Kellin.'
2:15
'I really just want to be civil, for the babies sake..'
2:25
'Kellin, pls'
2:33
'Answer me'
2:40
'Kell?'

Just as I was about to reply, he sent another message.

2:50
'I'm going to come over.'

I groaned internally. A part of me wanted him to come over and a part of me wanted to be angry with him. Except, I knew rationally I should just stay calm. I have every right to be mad, but if I want Vic to stick around then I can react negatively, yet at the same time he needs to know that he can't just take off and come back whenever he wants.

I'd tell him that, but respectfully.

I sighed, deciding I'd just lay down and relax until Vic got here. Around 5 minutes later there was a knock on my door. I got up, opening it and looking at the boy who stood in front of me, Vic.

"Hey." He said.

"Uh, hi.."

"Why did you ignore me?" He asked.

I sighed. Here goes nothing. "You can't just come and go whenever you please. I'm putting this baby before myself and you need to grow up and do the same or get out and stay out, now."

He nodded, looking emotionless. "Yeah, I know. But what I did was wrong so I had to apologize for it, you know? I still want to stick around."

"Okay, then stick around. Grow up and be a father." I scolded.

He sighed, nodding. "You're right, okay."

"Thank you, Vic."

"Yeah, sure thing, Kell." He said.

~~

a/n: I hope you guys liked the chapter! I also have a new Jalex one shot up called Long Live the Reckless & The Brave (after the ATL song), and I also have a teaser up for Actors (another jalex fic.) Don't forget to leave feedback. Thanks! :)