Chapter 14

I woke up in a dark room, realizing my hands were tied behind my back. I can probably imagine what happened but I don't want to.

I have a massive headache and I'm tired. I don't think I'll be out of here any time soon, so I'm not going to fight it.

I close my eyes, drifting back into a dreamless slumber.

×××

•Vic's POV•

The cops have been looking for Kellin for a week now, I told them what the kidnappers car looked like and everything I noticed about them. I told them the story from my point of view, about how one second we were on a date and the next, someone was taking him away.

This couldn't be happening. I need Kellin to be safe. I need to find him.

I can't help but feel like this is my fault. If I would have walked him to his car or even taken him home, this wouldn't have happened.

For days I couldn't think straight. I needed to know if Kellin and our baby were safe, alive.

I felt so helpless though because I knew nothing whatsoever about the person who kidnapped Kellin.

I couldn't do shit.

Kellin's parents have been very distraught since he went missing, and Tay hasn't stopped crying since Kellin's mom called her to keep her in the loop. I've been there for her while we're getting through this.

I'm so worried about Kellin.

Please, my angels, please be okay.

×××

•Kellin's POV•

I woke up in the same room yet again, so I knew it wasn't some kind of bad dream. This was real, I was the targeted victim of a kidnapping.

"You're awake." A voice came from beside me, making me jump. I wasn't expecting that.

"Who.. Who are you?" I whined, terrified. His voice sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"That is none of your fucking business," He spat. "What matters now is that you're away from Vic, and now, I'll finally have my chance with him. You fucking imbicile."

I looked down. I didn't want to be the reason Vic's life was complicated. I didn't want to be here, in this creepy person's house. I wanted to go home, where I could feel safe again. I want to be with Vic.

I hope someone's out searching for me.

I couldn't stay here forever. I wasn't even sure what this person's intentions were. Did he want me dead? Hurt? Or was he just going to keep me down here forever so I couldn't be with Vic?

I wanted out. I wanted to go home.

"They're searching for you, but they won't find you, so get comfortable princess." He said, a hint of irritation in his voice.