Distractions

Walking up to the house, the rain started to lightly come down again, but then stopped soon after. It was like spring showers coming and going. There was still some moonlight, though more clouds were starting to block it out once more. There was a sheen over my and Ness's skin thanks to the remains of the rain and the moonlight shining down on us, over our face's and my body.  

I reached up to the top of the doorframe and grabbed the keys to the house. I unlocked the door and relocked it once we were both inside. Slowly I felt Ness's hand disappear from my own and wrap her arms around my neck, burying her hands in my hair as kissed me so eagerly, it shocked me.  

My hands gripped the back of her shoulders as I held her tightly to my body as I could. I had missed her so much. I just wanted to be as close as I could be to her. There was no way I could be without her for so long again. It would be the end of me if I did. There was no way she was ever going to leave my side without my following her. I didn't care what Edward thought or wanted either. I didn't care about what duties and responsibilities I had with the pack, they meant nothing to me. Ness did and if she was only here for a visit, I was leaving with her, no matter what! 

Her legs wrapped around my waist tightly as I sat back against the couch, leaning over top of her without breaking our heated and passionate kiss. I moaned into her mouth with feeling Ness's hands leave my neck and running her fingers down my chest and stomach, leaving light red marks over my russet skin as she went.  

My lips parted hers, deepening our kiss before I broke it off and glanced down at the marks on my chest. They were slowly starting to heal before our eyes. I pursed my lips, wishing they hadn't. With the whole imprinting process, I had always wished there was a mark to represent we belonged to one and other. But with how quickly we both healed, we couldn't even make a scar.  

Ness caught my gaze, and suddenly smirked with darkened eyes. Touching my chin as her lips brushed over mine in a teasing manner, an image flicked before my eyes of when she was a baby, biting me on the nose. It had been lucky she wasn't venomous, or I wouldn't have been here still with her. It had been a worrying couple of hours for me when she first bit me. I didn't know what was going to happen and neither did Carlisle. He kept doing tests on me to make sure I was okay every few minutes for a whole week.  

I grinned back at her as she leaned back against the arm rest of the couch, still holding my gaze and smirking. Pushing me back so she was leaning over top of me, I shuddered hard with feeling her tongue lick my lower lip, grazing her teeth over it. I could already feel my breath was turning shaky and hitching at the back of my throat as her lips trailed lightly over my jaw and neck. Teasingly, she explored my neck, grazing her teeth over my veins and licking me. Just when I thought she was going to bite me, she moved. My heart beat was picking up in pace with anticipation. I could feel my body growing tense, just waiting. 

Her left hand slowly ran down the side of my face before cupping my cheek. Flicking her tongue over my collarbone, she reached up to my neck again, grazing her teeth over my earlobe. "Calm down, or its going to hurt," she whispered seductively in a huskily tone. 

Without even thinking, my body responded to her words and became relaxed. No one was able to make me calm down so quickly apart from Ness. I was what she wanted me to be because of the imprint.  

Her warm hands brushed down the sides of my arms as she went back to my collarbone tracing patterns over my skin with her tongue and causing my heart to pick up pace yet again. I moaned with feeling her teeth and tongue run over my pecks, her hands on my abs and sides of my stomach. I winced lightly at the feeling of her teeth piecing my skin, over my heart and then shivered as her tongue ran over the light cuts she had made, healing them and not wasting a drop of my blood.