We arrived home and Justin's mom brings out this huge cake that she bought for him.

"Momma." Justin starts to say. "You didn't have to."

"Oh my sweet baby boy, of course I did. Alright kids, ready? 1,2,3... Happy Birthday to you—." We sang in unison and Justin joined in to over power all of our voices so I used that chance to get some icing and I smeared it all over his face. In a matter of moments I was over his shoulder laughing. He set me down and gave me a piggy back ride as he blew out his candles.

"Thank you. Thank you for coming everyone. I love you all." Justin says.

"Thank Emilee for bringing us and planning this." Pattie says as Justin sets me down and she gives me a kiss.

"I'm blessed for all of you in my life and for everything God has given me." Justin says making his mom smile.

Jazmyn yawns and Jeremy says,"Alright kiddo's bed time. Love you son, but we're all heading bad to the hotel. I'll see you tomorrow before our flight."

Justin hugs everyone and so do I. Jazzy gives me a hug but it turn into me holding her and her saying to me,"He told me to tell you, look in the drawer. Goodbye Em." And with tht my eyes went wide but I kept a smile and whispered,"Who told you?"

"The guy.." She responded.

"Alright thank you Emilee, I'll take her from here." Jeremy's wife says and we kind of all disperse.

Justin smiles as he looks at me. He gives me a light peck on the lips and thanks me. Justin heads to his room with me but I go change and I go look in my drawer as Jazmyn told me.

I was scared but I opened up the drawer to find an iPad with a video ready for me to play.

The screen goes on and someone in a hoodie starts talking.

"Do as I say and no one gets hurt. You won't tell anyone and you will meet me at blank address at 7:30pm tomorrow. No one comes with you or he dies. No more games. You're mine." And the video goes off yet my phone rings.

"I'm done with you." I say as I answer.

"Do as I say or he dies." The creepy voice says.

"Leave us alone. I'm not doing as you say." I replied not scared anymore. Or was I.

I hear a loud band on the phone and in the other room as he says,"He's gone now. Thanks for playing."

My face drops and I'm terribly scared.

My heart is literally pounded and I'm shaking

My heart is literally pounded and I'm shaking. I drop the phone and I rush into Justin's room with tears pouring from my eyes. I open up his door to see him right there.. Alive.

I didn't know what to do or say at the moment. I mumble,"Oh my gosh, thank you.. Thank you God." I was so glad he's alive but I still had so much fear as Justin comes by my side worried.

"What's wrong, all I did was drop the lamp

"What's wrong, all I did was drop the lamp. Are you okay?" Justin says sitting me down and I jut bawled my eyes out.

"I'm sorry.. I'm okay.. I just got scared." I say.

"Em.. Are you getting threatened again.." Justin says disappointed. I nod my head yes and he says," I don't want you to worry about me. You're going to be okay and this asshole can't do anything to you or me. I promise you."

With that I cried more as I mumbled, "Everything happens because of me.. and I don't know why.."

A/N: Okay so I'm not gonna lie I've been busy but I'm on spring break so I will upload as much as I can. My birthday just passed yay! Anyways enjoy this longer chapter compared to others. I'm gonna try to make the next few as long as possible. (: