Bonus Chapter

"My baby!" Kathy greeted me with open arms as I got out the SUV.

"Hi Kathy" I said warmly embracing her.

"Lord knows I missed y'all. How was California?" She asked going towards Ke and hugging her.

"Good" I said walking into the house.

I put the luggage down and immediately smelled something cooking.

"Please tell me you didn't cook?" I said lowkey excited.

"Yes I did and I made your two favorites key lime pie and banana pudding with them waffle cookies" she said heading towards the kitchen.

I felt my mouth water, "oh my gawd really? thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" I jumped up like a little kid.

"Uh-hu you just gon pass me and not say a word" Herb's mom said with her hand on her hip from the living room.

I laughed and pouted at the same time.

"No how could I Ms. Sho" I said hugging her.

"Uh-hu" she said actin mad but then hugging me back.

She couldn't stay mad at me. I was like her third child. She loved me like her own. Actually both Brandon and Herb's mom treated me like their own daughter.

"an what I tell you bout callin me Miss just call me Sho or Shonsai, chile"

I chuckled, "okay Ms. Sho" I joked and she hit my arm.

"Aye moms what you cook?" Herb loud ass came in straight to the pots on the stove.

"Lil boa if you don't getcho hungry ass away from there and come give yo momma a hug"

I laughed. He smacked his teeth and stomped like a lil kid towards her.

"Hey OG" he hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"So y'all know Misha pregnant right?" I said laying on the sofa.

"Uh-hu she almost gave me a heart attack. She got close to me and grabbed my hand an put it on her stomach. Boa I felt that pump and I almost fell out" Kathy said putting her hand on her heart.

I laughed, "oh nah she did you wrong Kathy but she called me hell early in the morning I was half asleep and half awake"

"I almost bussed Shawn upside the head. She said she 2 months, I couldn't believe it" she said.

"I told her to tell him to call me he never did. They coming over today?"

"Yea in a little bit. Shawn asked me to cook her her favorite food and I brought her some gifts too they in the room" she pointed with her free hand while she stirred the pot with the other.

"Fuck I ain't get her nothing" I said getting up and walking to Ke room.

"Aye language lil girl" she raised her voice.

"My bad" I said from the top of the stairs.

"KE!" I screamed bussing into the room. "Ugh! Do that in y'all's house" I said at Herb and Ke making out on the bed.

She laughed. "Wassup"

"Get out then" Herb said grabbing his phone.

"Come with me to the mall. I need to buy Misha a gift"

She shook her head, walking towards her closet.

"No need to I got her two. One from me and one from you. Here" she said pulling out a yellow gift bag and handing it too me.