21

2 days later.

Kelijah

We all came up to the hospital because Jen said Gia was awake and I wanted to know first hand how she looked and if she was okay.

"Where's the doctor?" I asked Jen.

"He's in there with her he told me to wait but I can't I need to see my sister"

"Okay" I shrugged following Jen.

We walked over to her room and peeped thru the window.

She looked pretty banged up. She had small cuts on her face and a bandage around her head and stomach. I also noticed another bandage wrapped around her leg.

But at least she was awake and she looked way better than what we expected.

We saw the Doctors checking her while she looked so attentively at them.

"What happened to me?" She asked. Which caused me to furrow my eyebrows. "who are they?" She asked looking at us.

"Hey G" I said softly coming into the room. While the others waved their hands.

She looked confused, "uhm hi?" She said turning quickly to the doctor, "why are they calling me G? Who's G?"

He looked down at her and then up at us, "your name is Gianna Harrington" he said slowly almost sounding like he thought she was slow.

"Hey sister" Jen waved at her trying to smile but I knew she wanted to bust out crying. "Sister?" She asked.

"Yes my name's Jenesis I'm your sister" She pointed at herself.

"Oh okay" she said looking at us then at the doctor.

"Gianna I want you to rest for a bit while I talk to your family members. okay?"

She nodded still looking confused which made me think the worse.

The doctor signaled us to go back out the room.

He sighed, "I'm sure some of you are confused as to why she's not recognizing any of you" he paused.

"Of course what's wrong with her!" I said nervously.

"Well the severe concussion caused her to have temporary memory loss"

"What?!!" Jen screamed, "no! no! Sh-she can't have that no! not my baby sister" She said as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Look she's going to remember things after a while. She'll have flashbacks and questions with those flashbacks. She needs you guy's full support" he looked at all of us.

I sighed, "if it's temporary memory loss when is she gonna gain it back?" I asked getting angry.

"We can't pin point that exactly. All I ask is for her to not get upset or frustrated." He warned us.

I smacked my teeth crossing my arms. This is bullshit.

"So now what?" I asked with an attitude. "you can go in one by one"

"Jen go you her sister" i said signaling her to go in.

She took a deep breath and started walking.

Jenesis

I was mad nervous going into the room. I had so many what ifs going thru my mind. Before opening the door i took one more deep breath and went in.

"hello, again" She said nicely as she lifted her head up from the pillow.

"Hey" i waved shyly. We looked at each other for a few seconds. "so do you remember me?" i finally asked.