6

3 months later.

"Okay natural pose" the photographer instructed. "yes! Now put your arms on top of her shoulders and tilt your head back" he instructed again. "yes! Give me life!" He praised.

"I think we have some good shots here" the assistant photographer said meanwhile the other photographer nodded, "you right. okay girls we are done"

I sighed. It had been a long day of shooting for the December issue of Vogue magazine and I was exhausted.

I couldn't wait to get in my bed and sleep... By myself because after me and Brandon had that argument he left on tour that day and didn't even bother to come and fix things.

I guess he thinks it's better so he could hoe around backstage with the groupies but it's not my problem he's over there and I'm here.

After Brandon left I called up Durk and told him I would be in his video. We shot his video and the day it was released I got a call from a modeling agency. They told me to come in and take a few pictures and I'm so happy to say that I am now a model. I'm not as recognized as Karrueche yet. But I will be.

"Thank you for your work Gia your so natural" the photographer shook my hand. "thank you it was pleasure"

He smiled, "oh! And I would love for you to attend our fashion show tomorrow night" my eyes widen, "really? Thank you of course"

"And you can bring two guests. you know your boyfriend and a friend" he winked. I half smiled thinking about Brandon.

I would. except my so called boyfriend's living it up on tour.

I finished getting dressed and headed over to Kelijah's crib for some dinner.

"heeeyy boo" she sweetly sang as I came thru the door and walked into the kitchen. "how did the shoot go?" She asked putting down the salad bowl on the table. "tiring" i said slumping in the chair. "i know. i wish i could've went but business is booming and since one of my most favorite associates has abandoned me for modeling i had to hire a couple more people" she said going back to the cabinet where she put the cups.

"which reminds me that girl Crystal. she kinda nice i dont see the problem. I mean yea she's a little weird but other than that she's fine" she shrugged pouring lemonade on the glass cups.

"yea i know. She's kinda nice and i think she's trustworthy too. Maybe she's weird because she doesn't have no friends here." i said taking a bit of the lasagna into my mouth. "well lets call her and invite her over" she winked grabbing her phone off the table.

"hey Crystal its Kelijah i was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner?" Ke asked clicked the louder speaker button. "sure i would love too" I heard her on the other line.

"okay there's two things tho..." Ke paused putting her hand over her mouth wanting to laugh. "okay?.." I heard crystal doubtfully. "we've already started eating dinner and Gia's here with me" she said. "oh that's no problem"

"okay good well we'll wait for you" Ke said. "okay be right over"

She hung up and busted out laughing. "why you tell her we already started eating?" i asked wanting to bust out laughing too. "cus bitch i had to let her know what was up" She shrugged and took a drink of her lemonade.

"okay i gotta finish telling you" I said sitting up happily as she nodded attentively. "so after the photo shoot the main photographer asked me to go to a fashion show and he said i could bring two guests" i clapped. "what?!!! Yaaaaaasss my bitch is getting to the top!" she screamed. "of course ima bring you, you're like the first one i thought of but who's the second person?" I rested my face on the palms of my hands.