32

Kelijah

"Hold on baby I promise we gon be good" I said gripping his hand harder.

"Vital signals are going low" the paramedic said looking at the beeping machine.

I looked up in panic, "w-what you mean getting lower?!?!? No! We can't loose him!!! I can't loose him!!!!" I screamed.

"B-baby I-if I leave t-tell the g-gang I l-love em b-but most I-importantly I-I l-love you a-always have a-always will" he said stuttered and occasionally coughing.

"He loosing blood a lot!" I panicked pushing harder on the wounds, "how much longer?!!!!" I screamed desperately.

"Ma'am we're almost there 10 minutes" they said.

I looked down at a weak, low eyed Herb. I couldn't picture life without him. For once in my life i found somebody worthy of pulling up with they bullshit.

"Baby! Baby, Look at me!" I screamed slapping his face so he would open his eyes, "hold on please! Look at me!!" I cried.

We finally came to a stop. They bust open the ambulance doors and took him out.

Then they held my hand to jump out. I ran behind him and into the hospital. We walked until we came across two white painted double doors.

"Ma'am we'll take care of it from here" the man in which scrubs held his hand up.

"Please! Please save him!" I said getting closer to him. The doctor nodded, "you got my word"

"Baby I love you please fight.  I'll be here with you. don't leave me" I whispered in his ear and held his hand.

"Ma'am we have to go. the surgery room is ready" the doctor said.

I kissed him and then let him go. I felt like a piece of my heart just went with him.

"God please save him. I don't want him to leave" I prayed in silence.

Gianna

"Was he acting out of the ordinary when you first met him?" The officer asked.

"Look I don't know! He's my younger brother! All I know was that he went crazy this morning, I calmed him down and he was fine. I don't know why he did what he did" I said annoyed at the fact that these dumb ass Feds weren't listening.

I told them more than 10 times what happened yet they steady tryna ask me stupid rhetorical questions.

"Ma'am you have to cooperate I'm just trying to gather all information. Now did you notice something odd after he calmed down?" He asked again.

I sighed, "leave me the fuck alone! I just wanna go see my brother! You don't fucking understand cus you ain't ever lost anybody!!" I screamed.

I rolled my eyes taking a deep breath, "please get out my face before I do sum that lands me in jail" I put my hand up and looked to the other side.

He sighed and walked away.

"You gud?" Brandon asked me handing me one of his hoodies. I grabbed it nodding my head and walking towards the car.