27

1 week later

Gianna

"You Skye"

I nodded.

"what you waitin' on bitch take dem mufuckin clothes off" he said slapping my butt. I jumped and walked towards the pole.

I walked towards the pole and gripped it. I twirled around and climbed the pole for a bit, "aye bitch I wanna see sum titties!" he screamed and threw some ones at me.

I got down from the pole and stood there for a few seconds. Finally I reached for my bra. I unhooked it and let it slip off revealing my breasts. The man whistled, "damn gurl them titties!"

"I want you to be mine tonight, ain't nobody gotta kno baby it's our lil secret" he said winking at me. "back off or I'll scream" I put my hand up as warning, "bitch please you gon do whatever the fuck I want you to do it's the way shit works round here" he said looking around the room with his hands out.

I tried walking out the room but he gripped my hand and snatched me into a wall. He had me cornered and was sliding his hands all over my body while placing nasty wet kisses on my neck. "m.move!" I tried getting him to get his hands off me but it only made it worse.

He kept touching all over me. I felt dirty. He inhaled my aroma, "damn you got that pink rose smell" He took me to the sofa and bent me over that's when I felt his thing rub up on me.

I shed tears while he thrusted in and out of me. He made a moaning sound that was gross and only made me feel worse.

--------------------------

I woke up with my body drenched in sweat and outta breath, sobbing. I touched my head and sat up.

"Why did I have that dream?" I asked myself feeling somewhat disgusted and scared. "Who was that man? Why did I feel like it was me who he was taking advantage of"

I felt chills take over my body. I shook those thoughts out my head and finally got up and headed towards the bathroom.

I let warm water run while I undressed. Once the tub was filled I stepped in and sat down. I laid my head against the wall and tried to calm down.

Once I started breathing normally I was able to finish bathing. I got out the tube, opened the drain and proceeded to put my bra and panties.

I went out to the room and found a big white tee and some boy boxers.

I put that on and changed the sweaty bed sheets with some new ones. I slowly got back in bed and tried to clear my mind. Then slowly I drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------

"Layla?" I tapped her shoulder lightly hopping she would turn around and say something. she hummed a silent, "uhm" i furrowed my eyebrows, "you okay?" She nodded and walked towards the exit. I looked around but nobody seemed to care so I ran behind her. I followed her outside where the cars were passing.

"Layla!" I screamed as I saw her walk right into traffic, "NO!!!" I tried to follow her but she was thrown into the air like a rag doll by a suburban, "Layla!!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs while crying. "someone! Help! Please!!!!" I looked around then ran back into the club.

--------------------------

"Layla no!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I threw the covers on the floor desperately and started crying uncontrollably.

I was shaking and I wanted to move but my body wouldn't. I sat there unable to do anything but cray and replay that dream over and over again.

My mind was going in circles. I knew that name I just don't know from where.

"Gia!" A deep man's voice interrupted my train of thought. I was confused for a second causing me to panic a little but but then I remembered I was with Brandon.

"Gia!" He repeated, only this time louder than before. "Open the door!" He said turning the knob. "You good?" He asked with a tone of concern in his voice.

I swallowed the knot in my throat and took a deep breath, getting up, still shaky to open the door.

"You okay? I heard you scream, what happened?" He asked. My eyes trailed all the way down his tall figure but stopped at his hand. He had a glock gripped tightly.

"G" he put his hands on my chin and lifted my head up. I looked up at him with a tired and defeated look.

He looked back at me with love and compassion in his eyes. They glistened which gave me a sense of safety and calmness.

"C-can y-you hug m-me" I whispered trying not to break down crying, again.

Without saying a word he embraced me. I closed my eyes and let his warmth takeover my whole body. It felt so good and I never wanted to let go.

But then the tears in my eyes just started running down without giving me a warning. I sobbed slowly and as quietly as possible. I wasn't trying to break down in front of him, at least not right now.

He pulled away and furrowed his eyebrows, "you cryin?" He wiped a tear from my cheek.

I shook my head and looked the other way. "Baby" he held my hands.

I didn't say a word cus I felt like I would cry louder. All I wanted to know was why did I have those dreams. They seemed so real.

Should I tell him about them? It was all so confusing and I just wanted to stop thinking.

I looked back at him and wrapped my arms around his stomach letting my head rest on his chest.

"Please... Don't let me go..." I said under my breath hoping he would hear it.

He pulled me away and swept me off my feet bridal style and walked out the bedroom.

He walked right across the living room and into his room. He laid me in his bed and got in himself.

I turned towards him and laid my head back on his chest and wrapped my legs around his, making myself comfortable.

"I ain't neva gon let you go" his deep voice caught me by surprise. I nodded slowly and closed my eyes.

He was all I need at this moment the rest I'll figure it later.

-Had to make this chapter a lil emotional but basically she's starting to remember what she went thru.

Comment, vote, share, and add this to your library

Thanks, Rin.